Reviews for Not This Time!
zoe alice chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This was pretty funny. :)
katherine chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
your writting is amazing i love the story the idea of doctor who translating into the real world is one of those things that i dream about happening in my free time.

congratulations to my knowllage this is an origional story, a rare in the modern society of , also i found it very funny. once more congrats on the story and i look foward to reading more of your work.

oh and i appollogies for the terrible spelling that is most likely present in this review. i'm fully awear of my inability to spell but i felt that your story warranted a review anyway.
mericat chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Love it! Thanks for finishing. Enjoyed the Toclafane tipping cows. What a visual! Also FB surviving the Archangel network? Top rate imaginiation
wehaveopitions chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
:D His taste in music! I like how you wrote about the whole year and how the Vote Saxon posters would be fictional. Most people write about going into Who , but you brough Who to the world. Nice! Toyata Corrola! Snap, or rather old snap, and it was metallic blue. :D
MayFairy chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
haha this was quite funny.

lol!
Xyxephrien chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Haha, it's always great to see another Kiwi writing DW fanfics... not that I've bothered to type upany of mine...
Vilinye chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was great. But please say this isn't the end.
Omniac chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
This story is almost too awesome. What with the Facebook page and the Led Zeppelin concert, and even if it is overdone, I like the whole "Master/Doctor comes to our universe" storyline. However, this one takes the cake-because if the Master did take over our Earth, then I could see it ending this way. Having Mark Zuckerberg in The Valiant with the Master was a nice touch; it made me laugh. I like this fic quite a lot, and wouldn't be opposed to reading more like it, if you were so inclined.
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
XDXDXD The WotWots? would that be those pink and blue fluff things? My little sister (the little little one, not the annoying one) loves those, but is scared stiff of The Master...I may mention thais fact to her XD
squidgyalien chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I adore how this ends! Go Facebook and Led Zeppelin! :D A truly epic way to save the world :D
Brownbug chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Poor old Master, can't catch a break even when the Doctor isn't around, LOL. Gotta hate those Wot-Wots, although if it gave Australia a break from devastation to give New Zealand a turn, maybe they're not so bad after all! Great fic, still loving your sense of humour (it wasn't a true story, right?) Now go and write some more on your other fic, please!
allonsy-doctor chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
No, my friend, you did not disappoint! I'm so glad that you enticed this chapter from those talented fingertips of yours and allowed us to read it. I love the way you brought about the fall of the Master without the help of the Doctor. Genius!
allonsy-doctor chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Haha BIG MISTAKE! Love this.
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE INSANE TIME LORD RIDES AGAIN!

Ahem. ok. Fangirling over.

This is great D Really, really amazing. I like the way the ending sent small chills down my spine. I take it your sister is not happy with what you wrote?
Nikita Morrowind chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
MUSE! AAAGGGHHH! YEES! I STILL LOVE YOU MATT!