Reviews for Stealing Cinderella
A.B chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Oh my God! I was hyperventilating all along!
Ilovepercabeth1234 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This reminds me of Cinderella the song
DaughterOfPoseidon17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
eclipselover chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
You should make the next chapter about how nervous Percy is and then he ruins trying to be romantic when he proposes and the family goes on a dinner but Rachel shows up. DRAMA! And Luke is alive. And Jason and Piper come and disregard everything except the distroyed dinner and propesal and Annabeth has to say yes. But Jason and Piper spend their break in their in San francisco and meet up with Percy to find out that they are going to get married on the same day. ;-)
Leca B chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very nice, good pace. A sweet piece, I enjoyed the read. :)
percasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was really cute. :) Good lob 3
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
*Hugs* ohhhh I'm sobbing like a baby :') *sniffles* this was so fricking beautifully perfect, good job man! :) Keep up the epicness and be totally proud of this brilliant fic XD
B. D. Legan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really, really liked this. :) It was written very well, and I love the tone of your voice.

And while I'm here, I'd thought I'd let you know that a banner has been created (finally) for this story on the Veritas! { : / / fanmortals . webs apps / photos / photo?photoid 121111400 } Sorry about the inserted spaces, but you know how FFN is. :P I hope you like it. :)

:D

-BD
Munirabella chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, no wonder this got a verita. This was amazing!

THis was perhaps the only Percabeth I bothered to read too. All the others basically suck!

Good job!

-WhenAllElseFAILS82
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love it it's so cute! I like the way you described Annabeth too.
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love it it's so cute! I like the way you described Annabeth too.
dinaadc10 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
If this is your idea of a "fail" in the romance department, then your "great" story would have to be one of the best ever because this was wonderful! I liked it because it stays in character and it's true. There are some fluffy stores that are just a bit TOO fluffy, unrealistic. This was a tad fluffy while realistic and still amazing :)
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awww! I really enjoy this story! There should be more stories like this!

Love the way Percy looks at the photos and has flashbacks about them! It's very nice :)

Love this story!
momo347 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this is amazing writing. some "authors" would go "and percy came over and asked annabeths dad to marry her" or something like that. you turn it into an actual story!
mwaterbender96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011