Reviews for Family
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
It's a nice glimpse of the Anderson family dynamics. A family can't be all sunshine and rainbows, right? There has to be conflict sometimes. That's not a bad thing. Sometimes, it turns out to be a good thing.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
How very sweet! Well done!
anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
BEAUTIFULLY written - well-developed characters and great insight into such a family dynamic. hope to see a sequel/second chapter!
daydreamrose chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was really good. I loved the insight into Auggie's family. Maybe you can post a sequel with his brother Henry's top secret project having to work with the CIA and his brother finds out. Just an idea though.
queenofthebrokenhearts chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
you should have a follow up story where auggie brings a girl home for christmas. i'd like to know more about his family
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i really liked this, and I think it was well written...Please, please, PLEASE write a Christmas Companion Fic to this with Annie in it!
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I thought everything was just really great. My one criticism is that perhaps the ending was a little, open, but over all, I loved this! ~~%~~(
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was brilliant, excellent job. :)
Rebyl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really like this story. It's not at all how I imagined Auggie's family would be in my own head, but you really made my buy it. Auggie seemed very true to character, and that made everything else in the story seem more real.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is, without a doubt, my favorite of all your CA fics. I am the youngest (my twin's older by a minute) of five children (we're all girls, though), and I can totally sympathize both with you and Auggie. You captured the family life just right. Headaches abound! Fabulous job, my heart's still pounding.
Moonlit Masterpiece chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
An interesting portrayal of his family. I enjoyed it. Gotta say that I can sympathize with him on this one.