Reviews for Translating Henry Higgins
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Beautifully done- I feel like you've "translated" them to perfection! And your Mrs. Higgins is a great window between the two of them. ;)
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Dam,that was wonderful! Master piece of words, feelings, and emotions. I couldn't have asked for more. It was just splendid!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Well, I saw this movie again yesterday, and you fanfiction just fits perfectly! You've done such a great job with these two charactes.. it's absolutely perfect, It's exactly how I see their relationship..and I wish the book ended this way too!
Anyway, I'm sorry for my English - Professor Higgins wouldn't be pleased! -
Good job :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very sweet. Thanks for the read.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
wow- you did a good job- i have always loved that movie- one of my alltime favorites- you did good with your characterizations of eliza and henry- thanks
blueEyre chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That actually gave me a new perspective to "My Fair Lady"; that movie infuriated me the first time I watched it. Wanted to smack Henry Higgins! You've made we want to watch it again so I can reanalyze it. Very good story!
Katia11 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Perfection! Hilarious and sweet. Totally believable. :)
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
A lovely and sweet look in to both their thoughts after that wonderful row. Thanks for sharing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Just rewatched the film. I would like to thank you for writing and sharing. Characters are spot on. Thanks again.
SionTenoh chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I just finished watching the film once again.

I have to tell you this story blends in with the film perfectly.

I think you did a wonderful job writing the characters.

This was definitely the cherry on top.

Thank you so very much for writing this.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Beautifully done! You understand the characters very well!
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
quite charming
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was very sweet and insightful and a better closure than the actual ending was.
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Love the romance through this. My Fair Lady was always a favourite, and I must say, you've done it justice. :)
Vluy chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Simply wonderful! It's a shame that this scene doesn't appear in the film! Thank you so much for sharing it here! :)