Reviews for Monsters and Affection
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Oh my gosh I totally know what you're talking about with Sana and Rei.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
this is so cute I am freaking out. "and his eyes quickly opened when she wrapped her arms around his neck and LEANED HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER"
"HE GAVE A SMALL SMILE AND WRAPPED HIS ARM AROUND HER WAIST"
I WANT SOMEONE TO LEAN MY HEAD ON
I WANT SOMEONE TO WRAP HIS ARM AROUND MY WAIST AND SMILE.
AAAHHH
this is too cute. gimme a mini natsume *holds out hand and raises eyebrow (actually both eyebrows because I can't even) expectantly

All in all, I love this and this was the best. Good job :D
Mimi145 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
XD XD XD XD THATS WHAT I THOUGH YOU WOULD WRITE! BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING YUKA TO GO CRAZY! XD XD XD
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
AWWWW! SOOO FLUFFY! XD XD XD XD ahh Mikan and Natsume totally forgot about the parents! XD XD I bet Natsume is gonna get yelled at by Izumi! XD XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
hi
Lylex96 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
lol awwwww
Yuri Hannah chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
OMG This is so cute! and fluffy! Natsume you're the sweetest little thing on the planet!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
TOO CUTEXOX
Ree-Vance chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I REMEMBER. I REMEMBER. I gotchu. c;

LOL. This would so happen too. And those characters are freaky similar. Except Kodomo no Omocha just got dark near the end and I was like. WHOA THERE. WHERE DID ALL MY FLUFF GO?
sincerelysabrina chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
aww
XTheEvilKitty059X chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
So cute! I loved it! I liked how u added that small second chappy, I wudnt have been able to NOT write it too. The same feeling of having a soulXmaka moment and not include her dad. (u no them right? I die for them!)
princessmikan852 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
BananaManiaBubblegum chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Nice. (one word...)
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Hahahaha. :))

forgot to review chappie 1, so I'll just include it here. :)

Such a sweet innocent fluffy fic.

Mikan trusts Natsume so muuuch. 3

ah, kids in love. :"
Winterberrytrillium chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
The most simple yet beautiful thing ever. The childishness you portrayed in this was overpowering my angsty-loving mind. Ha! So, I'm going to be all rivers-and-sugar for a while. And it's this story's fault~

I still love it though. That's all. Yup...

~Elles