Reviews for Missing
Very well done, indeed. Thank you!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I don't want McGee to die...oh, the guy wants NCIS to find McGee, but then he kills the whole team? Horriblee theory on my part.
alix33 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
"Who knew why she had been angry at Tim…Tim hadn't known, that was for certain. Earlier that day… "Uh, McTarget? Why is Abby glaring daggers at you? If looks could kill…" "I have no idea," Tim shook his head. Tony's gaze fell to the cup McGee had put down. "You sure you want to drink that?" Tim looked confused, "Well, yeah, Tony." "No, I mean…You didn't leave that cup unattended near Abby, did you?" McGee eyed the cup warily, "Now that you mention it..." McGee pried the lid off the cup and gave it a sniff. "She wouldn't leave a trace," DiNozzo continued. McGee grimaced, then winced in pain as both his and DiNozzo's heads ducked forward at Gibbs' head slaps." - Ouch! on Tim's behalf.
alix33 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
"He cast his mind around for something to occupy himself-Oh yes, naming the villainous scoundrel who held him captive. Villainous scoundrel? That sounded like something Ducky would say. In fact, he thought Ducky might have used that term before. But villainous scoundrel was too long. He wanted something short. He would have been concerned at his mind's lack of creativity, but his injuries were taking precedence. He couldn't even feel his hands anymore. His shoulder, however, was screaming at him. So were his ribs, his chest, his face… Maybe McGee could shorten it, use initials. V.S. He shook his head slightly; blood loss must be making him loopy." - V.S sounds like an abbreviation for a potent kind of drink that college students play drinking games with.
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
"Since Abby was angry at him for some reason he did not know," - Sounds like late in season 7, then.

So the man holding Tim captive is the murderer of the naval officer?

This fic is sounding good so far, BTW.
Evci chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
liked it.
Protecter chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Man your a good writter. Keep it up!
I am the girl in the corner chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
wow. dark. i liked it though, it didn't go to detailed, good job :)
Servant05 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Really good. I can wait for the next story!

Thanks so much!
Precious Pup chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Good work and nice to hear that another story is on its way! Love Gibbs soothing Tim in the hospital from his nightmares.
TheArtOfMyHeart chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Hdhejhdiskebjciskixjnxlsvxb! Love this story!:D looking forward to moreeeee. ;)
mamakay chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Another great chapter.
mamakay chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Wow his team gibbs found him.
mamakay chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Poor McGee blinded folded hurt. Does the team even know he is held captive.
mamakay chapter 1 . 8/15/2010