Reviews for The Morganian Apprentice
regularuser chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
This story is great I hope you finish it soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Just saying right now that I love this! Seriously(heads up for a gushing review)
This is both hilarious and saddening with regards to how Daves life could have turned out.
I literally laughed out loud Balthazar the Bulldog('it was remarkably inconvenient to want to stop and urinate every two minutes').
On a random note your character Isaac makes me think of Lucius Malfoy. That's all I can say on him. Oh and it's nice you gave Blake a little more depth with regards to his past.
I would love you to continue this when you can!
Duquette7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is a fascinating departure point, and you've pulled it off so well, I cant wait to see where you take this.
court chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
I know this review is long overdue but I would really love it if you could finish this in two or three chapters that follow througjt on the story - I know its been about a year but please xx
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Amazing! I've actually only seen this movie once and it was years ago but I stumbled upon this bad boy and it peeked my interest. Now vuala! I'm in love with a new fandom. Thanks for the story. I'll be waiting for some sort of update ;)
hadesgirl015 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
My guess is Capon's Tail is like a dreamless sleep drug. I'll look it up. And yep pretty much right.
dreaming-about-dragons chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
I just read this story and I really like it, so I hope you will continue writing and update soon.
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Omgosh thus fic is amazing! I can't stop reading it! It's epic! I desperately hope you update soon, cause I'm dying here! :):) :D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
omg! Just read this fanfic! Love it! Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
can't wait for the next chapter :)
PlushChrome chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
So I found and followed your story a long time ago, and loved it. I'm not sure what happened, I was thinking about it today and decided to re-read it, only to find that it had somehow been removed from my alerts list. So I went and found it again, and lo and behold, I had a new chapter! I re-read the rest of it anyway, to catch up, and now I can properly review. Nice chapter, I really like it. I love this story, and I can't wait to get another update sometime. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Ohhhh! Just finished reading and I love it! Can't wait for the update!
keacdragon chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
woohoo! Love it!
Rose Jennison chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
And now we must wonder, is Drake really trying to get out of this? He certainly has enough reason to be angry at Isaac. Or is he simply going along with a plan to lure Becky to her ultimate doom?
Hope you continue the story, I really want to know what will happen next!
Anonymous Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
This is a very well written fanfic, plus you made Dave a little more badass, so I like it all the way. Please continues if you have the time. I would really like to know what happen next... :)