Reviews for The Lies We Told
user-is-void chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Please keep writing this, I absolutely love love love it! :D I can't wait to hear what happens next! Please update!:)
The Cretin chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Good structure and form. I have to wonder if Raven is fooling herself. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Sorry this is late. You're story's off to an interesting and strong start. I like yer writing style. Now I'm off to read chap 2. Keep rockin
Jenndifurry chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Can't wait for more but how did Raven end up the maid of honor and orange with star's skin tone?
set on fire xx chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This is a great story! First if all, I love this first chapter. I think the dialogue between Raven and Gar was flawless. And then the second chapter was great, as well. I like your idea of Raven just using Garth for sex and to stop the bleeding. Poor clueless Garth, though! Anyways can't wait for an update!
Jinora chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Oh man. This story is great. I read the first chapter a while ago, and really liked it, but then kind of forgot about it. Anyways, I really, really, like the idea for the story. I love the conversation between Gar and Raven in the first chapter, and I like that it doesn't give away too many details. You know it's Raven and Gar, but their names are never said (until the end, of course). The beginning of the second chapter is great, and again, I love the conversation between Jinx and Raven. I like the idea of Garth being really really into Raven, but Raven, not so much, which is kind of the vibe I got, though you could change that in further chapters. I think that the part that really sticks out to me is your characterization of Jinx. It's perfect, the only problem I have is that sometimes I find her speech to be overly formal, to the point where I couldn't tell if it was Jinx or Kori. That being said, it's really not a big deal. All in all I like it a lot, your writing is great, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
LucyAnn chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Raven, are you using sex to fill an emotional void in your life? I think you are...
drivenunder66 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS SOON! IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE REALLY GOOD!
The madness speaks chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
nawwwwwwwwwwww bbXrae 4 ever :3
seddiefanwhowillgetmad chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey im RED and i just wanted to say that this story seams interresting

and i wanted to ask you if you are continuing it?

sfwwgm
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I loved blue eyed lies I was so sad when it was taken down. So glad that your rewriting it. Can't wait for more.
Teacher in Training chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ok so i cant give a full review like i want to becuase there is not eunght of the story to. but i can tell you to countinue. this is a good start and looks and sound like a something that will be griping best of luck and will be look forward to the next chapter.
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I hope you update very soon. I like this a whole lot.
Emmey chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Very intriguing :)

This sounds like it's going to be a great story already!
shippolover chapter 1 . 8/6/2010