Reviews for TugOWar
sonamyfreakO chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
i loved this chapter it was so funny 3
xxBrownSugarxx chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful story! I listened to the song and it's on my ipod now, I love it! )
KazunaPikachu chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Aw, I don't know what you're talking about. This story was beautiful! It was sweet, in character, and absolutely moving. One of the best sonamy fics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this! Definitely a fav :)
Sonamy0890 chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Dont say it was bad it was the ultimate luv story!
Potatothechao chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
(squeal!) This is original! I loved it! I liked it how Sonic kept pushing and pushing with his charms and cockyness, its was so cute those corny pickup lines Hahaha.

And your DEFINANTALY right about how people stop writing an amazing story, like "The Imperfect Father by DarkShelby101" (now that one left me hanging on a rope!), and "DangerousRockstar" (Shadamy writer) she used to write amazing fics with great ideas but she is now really busy with college, drama, and 2 jobs. God knows IF she is coming back. D:

Never give up on a story, finish them no matter how much of a pain it is cause it disapoints alot of people...
Anglepie21 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
333 XD
Miss Topaz chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
You're thanking me for reading? No no no no, thank YOU for writing this wonderful story. The ending was a little rushed, but still very well written. This has to be one of the most enjoyable fics I've ever read, actually no! I changed my mind; it's the best!
xxfadedscars97xx chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Awe great story, i loved it & no it's not horrible! It was amazing!
01SonAmy01 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I'm not sure how to start this review, haha. Erm, okay I guess I'll start by saying that I really really enjoyed this story. As I think I've mentioned once before, I LOVED the idea so much, and I'd even once thought of doing something similar but you'd done such a good job of it that I don't see any point :P

I have to admit that I couldn't help feeling that the ending was a little sudden, I thought maybe something more would happen before that but like you said - you lost motivation. And I know how hard that is, so considering you managed to finish it anyway, and you finished it well, I think you did brilliantly. I'm so pleased you wrote this; it's one of my favourite SonAmy stories. And I love your style! The way you describe what's happening with a trace of humour, I can't really describe it but I love it! :D

Anyway, good job and I look forward to reading more from you. (You are still writing, right?)
german sonamyfan chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
thanks for completing the story. i hate it too if somebody doesnt complete a story. i read a few realy good ones here but they are unfinished and last update was like 4-5 years ago :(

hopefull you will write more like how you write about sonamy

Constanza Rose chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
BEST READ EVER! LOVED IT! I can see Sonic useing those pick-up lines. AHHHH! SO GOOD!
SailorStar624 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Well, I don't care what you say cause I LOVED IT! And you know how much your stories mean to me! YAY!
Serenity chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
This story is one of the best stories I have ever read. UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Awesome! I can't wait to find out if Amy will finally give in to Sonic! Please update!
Miss Topaz chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
This chapter was well worth the wait! But it's sad that it's almost ending :[
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »