Reviews for TugOWar
Zebsolo chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Awesome
Zebsolo chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
The f*** sonic coke is delicious
Chaotixs11 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Nice chapter. Just take your time to finish this up, I for the sake of it think it is best to blow off the final chapter of a story fro an epicly long time then post the final chapter een if you finished it some months ago.

Its just my opnion anyway, very one always wants the last chapter, always, I never provide it till they are pulling out their hair waiting... I am a cruel sounding arn't I?
zebsolo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
owned sonic

keep writing this its awesome
ultimateCCC chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Pause! Slow your two tail roll! Since when does Tails know his way around the ladies?
xxfadedscars97xx chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Yayy You Finally Updated :D! Please Update soon, great job on the chapter x)
Nox Ortus chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
After two chapters I was hooked on this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
that was SOOOO Amazing!

Please update SOON!
Random XD chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! Haha it's so great, sweet, well written, funny, and I can totally see all of this happening in my head when I'm reading. And no worries about the updating fast thing. I totally understand, take as long as you need, I'm a pretty patient person if it's for a story as awesome as this one and as long as it gets updated eventually. :) Woah long review, I'll stop talking- er typing. X) Til next time!
Hi chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
This chapter was soooooooooo worth the wait no matter how long it was, still, try to update more frequently please. For the sake of my sanity!
01SonAmy01 chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
YESS! You updated! I can't tell you how pleased I was to see that in my inbox! :D

I absolutely LOVE this story! And I love the fact that you include random things that you've done, it's kinda cool :3

The way you write it is brilliant, I can picture it in my mind so clearly _

And the storyline is awesome! I'm glad they're getting closer! :D

I'm really enjoying this, and you've even reminded to ME to get a move on with writing, so thanks _

Keep it up :)
Christine Jay chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
It's good to see this story up and running again. A wonderful chapter I hope Amy changes her mind, updated soon x)
Chaotixs11 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Awsom story, but take your time I want a quality chapter that takes all night to read and 10 years to write over a low qaulity 2 minute read that took half a nano secoud.
imdq chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
Ahhh! I love this! Please update soon! -
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
come on why havent you updated yet!

im dying to know what happens!

plz update soon!