Reviews for TugOWar
Damsels chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
It's good to see this story up and running again. A wonderful chapter I hope Amy changes her mind, updated soon x)
Chaotixs11 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Awsom story, but take your time I want a quality chapter that takes all night to read and 10 years to write over a low qaulity 2 minute read that took half a nano secoud.
imdq chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
Ahhh! I love this! Please update soon! -
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
come on why havent you updated yet!

im dying to know what happens!

plz update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
That was so AWESOME!

I definately think u should write about fireworks in the park.

Seriously PLZ CONTINUE! THIS IS AN AWESOME AND FUNNY STORY!
hamsterlur chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
whens the next chapter and do u have any other stories like this?
M.G chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Definetly fireworks
Guest chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
This story is so beautiful! i just love how sonic is kinda messing with amy so they can go out! please update soon, i love ur story!
BlUy chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
I like yure story!DID YU KNOWWW IT WAZZZ PUBLISHD ON MY BIRTHDAY!THATZ SERIUSLY AWSUM,BEASTMODE,FREAKN CUUL!1UPDATE SUUN!11BYE!
King of the Fallen chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Excellent fic. Please update soon, ja ne.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
W-O-W Just...wow. *bursts into laughter* Oh my gosh; I LOVE THIS! This is CLASSIC! Sonic is SOOO crafty! And now it's AMY stumbling over her words! This is INCREDIBLE! I. Need. MORE. Update! Happy Writing! _
AleaKittyCute chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is a awesome story.

You show a skill of a true "blue" artist. X3.

Have a nice day, and please take my word for it.

AleaKittyCute
Hi chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Write more
01SonAmy01 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Okay, turns out that there was only chapter 8 :P

Well, where to start? When I saw the summary i just HAD to read it because I've always always always wondered about this idea myself. But nobody ever tried it, until I found this of course! And I love it! I really like the fact that Sonic's having to prove his love, and I enjoyed reading how flirty he is as well :D. I think your writing style is good, I LOVE the humour, the romance, and I think it all ties together well. Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
01SonAmy01 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Okay, so I just started reading this, and I was gonna review when I've read it all so far but I just had to say that I laughed so hard at the ketchup fart! And when Sonic blamed Amy, aw classic! :D Anyway, I'll leave a longer review once I've finished the chapters that you've put up :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »