Reviews for TugOWar
M.G chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Definetly fireworks
Guest chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
This story is so beautiful! i just love how sonic is kinda messing with amy so they can go out! please update soon, i love ur story!
BlUy chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
I like yure story!DID YU KNOWWW IT WAZZZ PUBLISHD ON MY BIRTHDAY!THATZ SERIUSLY AWSUM,BEASTMODE,FREAKN CUUL!1UPDATE SUUN!11BYE!
King of the Fallen chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Excellent fic. Please update soon, ja ne.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
W-O-W Just...wow. *bursts into laughter* Oh my gosh; I LOVE THIS! This is CLASSIC! Sonic is SOOO crafty! And now it's AMY stumbling over her words! This is INCREDIBLE! I. Need. MORE. Update! Happy Writing! _
AleaKittyCute chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is a awesome story.

You show a skill of a true "blue" artist. X3.

Have a nice day, and please take my word for it.

AleaKittyCute
Hi chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Write more
01SonAmy01 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Okay, turns out that there was only chapter 8 :P

Well, where to start? When I saw the summary i just HAD to read it because I've always always always wondered about this idea myself. But nobody ever tried it, until I found this of course! And I love it! I really like the fact that Sonic's having to prove his love, and I enjoyed reading how flirty he is as well :D. I think your writing style is good, I LOVE the humour, the romance, and I think it all ties together well. Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
01SonAmy01 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Okay, so I just started reading this, and I was gonna review when I've read it all so far but I just had to say that I laughed so hard at the ketchup fart! And when Sonic blamed Amy, aw classic! :D Anyway, I'll leave a longer review once I've finished the chapters that you've put up :)
Goth girl chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Sonic is bitch and needs to pull his act together Amy on the other hand needs to put some regular clothes and I enjoyed the rest of the up the good work
Cookycat chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I know what you could do. Have ending 1 and another chapter ending 2. Or you can just pick by yourself. Great chapter!
Ksonic chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Yay, an update! D I like this story a lot so far; it's humorous and the characters seem true to themselves. Also, I saw few grammar mistakes, making it that much more enjoyable! I can't wait for your next update. )

Ksonic
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Aww... Try as Amy might, she's still smitten. Electric shocks anyone? ; But at least they're being friendly... This chapter was great! Why are you calling it lame! xD I think the date should end with fireworks. Nothing like the loud explosions and vibrations to get one's heart pumping. v Although, the balcony scene would be pretty cute, even though I completely DETEST Romeo. xD Great job on the chapter! And I'm sorry life's not-so-great at the moment... D I hope it gets better for you.
sombody chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
can take over the story? i mean its been months

, it would be my first unfinshed story. so can i?
Hi chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I am desperate for you to update this story because I just love it that much!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »