Reviews for TugOWar
Hi chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Please update. I need you to update. If you have writer's block say a random word and then consider every possible way that it could be put into a story. For example, I wrote a ten chapter long book using the word tree.
Hi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Update, I'm begging you, Update, I have to know what happens next.
Hi chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love your story but you have to update...
SugarhogRose chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Sonic has some strange tactics but they sure do work U

Great chapter!

Mana the Cat Magician chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Aww! XD I'm like, ready to toss Sonic out the window for being so corny and too persistent, but then it really is cute! I can actually relate to Amy somewhat. She's trying to ignore him, trying to forget him, and now, of all the times, he chooses to be a sweetheart. And she's at his mercy when it comes to her attraction. But you gotta love Amy for holding strong and denying him what he wants. x3 Go Amy!

This chapter was great! D It didn't seem that rushed, and even though it might be a little on the short side, it didn't seem like it because every line had me on the edge. XD Great job! Good luck on the next chapter!
Avalon the Assassin chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
trus me i want to scream out how awesome this is but i don't have enough strength haha i absoulutly love this story it is everything good haha ohhhhhhhhhhhh Amys in for it this time? that sounds goooooooooooooooood haha i wonder what attempt 2 will be ooh lol this chapter is alright i guess i could do ir once ok *inhales and exhales* THIS IS AWESOME AND AMAZING ok thats no more screaming lol please update veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerey soon i love when Sonic beggs cause it shows that he really cares and well it's just cute haha lol that was funny Amy just walks out the door i laghed at that part so har then it said "Ouch she must pretty pissed with ya" then i started laughing harder haha lol that was funny anyways update veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery soon and keep up the awesome work see ya later love you! :)
SugarhogRose chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Figures... Trust Sonic to do that lol

Cool chapter and I wonder what "attempt2" will be lol

SilverDawn2010 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Ha, this is hilarious! XD Oh, Amy's pissed at him... and Sonic's techniques aren't working. HA! This is going to be an awesome story, I just know it! Keep up the good work!
SugarhogRose chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Haha poor Cream P It's going to be a long day for her

Avalon the Assassin chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
UPDATE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON haha i absoulutly LOVE THIS STORY haha this is the bst story EVER IN THE WORLD haha THIS IS AWESOME FABOULOUS FANTASTIC AMAZING AWESOME wai i said that already well thats what i do when i'm excited haha i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this story so UPDATE VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON haha and keep up the good work see ya later LOVE YOU! :)
Avalon the Assassin chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
i only have three things to say *deep breath* AMAZING AND AWESOME seriouslly THIS IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G YAY THANKS YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY REVIEW haha please update SOON haha see ya later LOVE YOU OH SO VERY MUCH! :)
Firedolphin101 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Awww poor sonikku...Aw well he got what deserved for rejecting her all those years! What comes around goes around! Love the story 8) hope you update soon 8D
Avalon the Assassin chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wow that was...amazing and...sad i am very suprised...PLEASE HURRY AND MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE AND HURRY UP ABOUT IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM GOIN CRAZY PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER YOU WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST GIRL/PERSON ON EARTH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I AM DYING INSIDE MAN AND OUT I STARTED SCREAMING AND I GOT IN TROUBLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY WAS ASLEEP yeah it wasn't pretty hehe anyways PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE THIS IS GOING ON MY FAVORITES AND YOU ARE TO I LOVE YOU YOUR AWESOME I WILL BE CHECKING EVERYDAY TO SEE IF YOU UPDATED AND YOU BETTER UPDAT FAST sorry haha when i really LOVE a story i start demanding for and update or a sequel haha i have noe LOVED a story as much as i do now because i am VERY eager to see what happens because i am a HUGE Sonamy fan this is AWESOME and A-M-A-Z-I-N-G haha please update soon keep up the good work see ya later LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! :)
SugarhogRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
She rejected him? He proposed, for her to reject him?

Now this I want to read!

Poor Amy, she loves him but she's not sure if he loves her...

Can't wait to see how this will all turn out!
November Ember chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Woah, that was a shock! anyway! love it, continue please!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »