Reviews for The One
alecmalfoy01 chapter 11 . 8/24
I will start this review with the last words of your last chapter? What Happened? it was an awesome story and I really want to see what else will come to them. update soon. There is still Jasper and Leah fans out here
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Please finish ur story, it's really great and a lot of people want to know how it ends
Ada104 chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
liked it
lachicarebelde22 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
i think leah and jasper neeed to go futher hav them all play a game where each guys get something w leah she will lov to be part of there sex group she already feels sexual things for emmit she should help jasper w his problem should hav done more feeling jasper jr hahaha
Babaksmiles chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
Oh darling thank you so much for updating! I love it! I loved every part! I love that Jasper is all concerned about whether he is good enough for Leah but yet he wants nobody else for Leah except himself.

The ring and the QuinceaƱero idea was really cute. I remember going to my little cousins' QuinceaƱero, it was so fun! Except instead of a ring they traditionally do the changing of the shoes. But anyways I totally loved it.

I love that James got his butt handed to him by Leah's lovely brothers.

Oh my god and I will just die if Victoria get's pregnant by Jasper. Somebody has to figure out what she is doing before it's too late.

LOVED IT!
Danna Noble chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Love it.

I love Jasper/Leah.

I love twilight.

Update soon, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...
ASH186 chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Victoria is so dumb. Did she forget about a little thing called a paternity test? If she gets pregnant from just some random person she will not get child support. I cant wait until she tries to put her baby on Jasper though. Its gonna bring so much drama. Im excited about Jasper seeing the new Leah. Update soon.
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
So Jasper is a jerk right now but I am guessing Leaqh will make him change his ways. I feel for poor Leah to feel unwanted and unloved because of Sam. Sam needs to get the crap beat out of him lol
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I liked this chapter alot. the relationship between the characters is very interesting. i cant wait to read more
moniee chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I love your story, very unique(:
Babaksmiles chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Oh my god how did I miss that you updated! lol. I love how Leah and Jasper's relationship has progressed into a great friendship and hopefully something more real soon! Wow that shower scene was HOT!

I also liked the scene with Alice and Leah, that was really sweet. I am excited to see how everyone is going to react when they see Leah without her glasses? Hopefully she can see fine. And I guess Rose's party is on the weekend so maybe the girls will give her a makeover so she will get to present her glass free Leah to the world with an updated look! Oh and maybe some guys will start to notice her and make Jasper jealous. Jealous Jasper HOT. hahaha. Oh I am looking forward to some more Jasper/Leah scenes.

Loved your chapter and love the story!
Ada104 chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
liked it
brankel1 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Oh I totally love 't wait for when Leah & Jasper tells each other how they feel about the other.