Reviews for It Started With a Surprise Bash
Dysfunctional-Cry chapter 17 . 3/21
Please continue with this! It's absoulutly amazing!
Byrd3-13 chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
Rooting for sonic hope espio is okay
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Why do you dooooo this to meeee! I can literally feel Espio's heartbreak!

Once again, excellent chapter~
MissMJS chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
NOOOOOO! POOR, POOR ESPIO! Come on Amy! Use that famous stubbornness and MAKE him listen!
Shadowscast214 chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
So why DID Jet do that to him?
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
I am crying in laughter! This chapter was absolutely hilarious oh good God xDDD Can't wait till next time ahhaahaba!
MissMJS chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
What has captured my undivided attention?
Answer: This story!

Who wrote words so deep that it made my insides clench and that definitely more than one tear leave my eye?
Answer: You!

What am I following?

What am I favoriting?
Answer: This story!

Am I going to fangirl and bawl like an idiot?
Answer: Yes.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Oh the drama! It's not the clich├ęd kind, and that's what I love the most! It's all believable, reasonable, and relatable! Oh the feels! THE FEEEEEELS!

Never have I teared up so many times and FELT the absolute devastation Amy and Sonic felt! OHHHHH!

Keep up the FABULOUS work!

P.S. This last chapter had me crackin' up! Ah, male hormones...
AmegakureAngel chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
This chapter was BEAUTIFUL XD Hilarious. Sonic flustering and flirting with Amy is always the best! XD
Shadowscast214 chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
Finally! At last a new chapter! I wish something would happen to cause Sonic to fall in love with Amy already!
hexxys chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
I've been set on an emotional rollercoaster because of this! Oh my god I love it. Poor, poor Cream. I'm so happy to see characters out in the raw showing all of their faults but also their shining qualities. I'm in love with this!
Blue chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Thanks a lot! Now, I'm shipping TailsxAmy! SO KAWAII!
Blue chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
Is this AmyxEspio now?
Gilgamesh92 chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
so happy that this story got another chapter really love it happy to wait for more
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
That was so touching ;w;
Shadowscast214 chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
Now Big likes her TOO?! Wow. I hope Sonic realises how lucky he is to have a girl pretty much Every man wants for his own! Some people don't know how good they've got it until it's taken away.