Reviews for To Give and to Take
ShikaIno1 chapter 8 . 1/11
Update please?
trulyanimelover06 chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
I am looking forward when lovers and brothers unite. Would Sasuke be joining the business soon? Will it make him busy too or he would still be free to do conquest for now before becoming more active in the company. I really love your work. Hoping to see more updates from you.
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
hi please update soon :)
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Ooh, rereading this story still gives me the same thrill! Even though it's been nearly a year, I dearly hope that you update! This is just truly an amazing, magnificent story, and I just need to read more!
S chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Ok this was way sweeeeet
S chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
It was good!
Naruto is good at lightening the atmosphere, cute.
I want Ino to have more love for Itqchi and guilt she's attracted to someone else...
But why didn't she know about Sasuke the moment she heard his name or saw him? He's exactly like his brother and if she'd been dating him for 7 months she would have known Itachi had a lil bro... No?
S chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
I liked this chapter a lot!
S chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Its sweet Ino is with Itachi
S chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Ooohhh bby
S chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Its a little silly sometimes and I feel it's lacking a certain plot... A motive fir them all... But I'll get to more as the story progresses. Liking it
S chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Hehe I like
S chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
AU seems good
Eurisse chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Please update soon! I'm dying to see what's gonna happen next :D

This is a well-written story btw. I love their interactions and how you managed to pull it all, especially with Itachi and Ino's relationship :) It's brilliant.
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
OHMYGOSH I RECENTLY JUST GOT INTO THIS CRACKSHIP OF ITAINO AND ONCE I FOUND THIS I'M JUST SQUEALING. I'm kind of rooting for ItaIno, but SasuIno's good too. I think that you've portrayed them very well, and I'm super excited that Itachi is coming back. Ooh, I can already sense the drama! I love it!
blackbutterfly chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
it must be so complicated for Ino.
I'm curious of what will happen next.