Reviews for Guy's Try
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
beautiful.
i dont like the thought that he would do that but i can see why he would want to understand more on why she does it. it was also a way for willow to learn what its like to be on the other side.
amazing work.
emma D chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hey, your fanfiction was really nice! Your idea is really believable and entertaining. It had a good ending, which was nice. Keep on writing!
PazL'amour chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Interesting :).
TheMonsterWithinMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was really amazing! They do need to understand each other. For why they do or feel that way. I thought it was very sweet. I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
Writerandreader chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This. Was. Great.

You should make this a full story!
MovedAccounts-NA chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Cute! I liked it.
DementedEvilNinjaFishies-Lacey chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was great. It wasn't OOC, and I liked how well written it was. It could've had a bit more detail, but it was amazing without it.
savannahreads chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
awwww... luvluvluvd it! thank you.
Dirnty chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved it! I shouldn't be one to judge but looking at the description, I wasn't sure if I would like it. But keep up the good work. Write some more please!
Hemeophage chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I literally just finished Willow not five minutes ago. I wanted to see if there were any fanfictions of Willow, because I was thinking of doing a one-shot from Markie's POV, or maybe even David's. Anyway, I really enjoyed this and encourage you to continue!
Jubbababy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
loved it u should make this a longer story!

i love this book!
Emo Vampire Chic chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Great job i really enjoyed this and it was interesting to see how Guy would feel about what Willow does
MidnightRose24 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was really different. I loved it. :)
alexa chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I loved it! :) Cute story :]
hesintrouble chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
please please pleaseeeee make more!