Reviews for Curing a Hangover
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It made me laugh, it made me scream, it made me love them more!(if that is even possible)

It was really tender how Hal wanted convince himself that he didn't 'care' about Kai..."I'm not taking care of him. I'm not. I'm NOT" LOL

And Kai...really, HOW can he endure Hal's mood? It's almost a miracle.

Poor Hal! It's obvious he wanted to kiss Kai (anotherway he could just hit him for the 'freedom') and it's obvious too that Hal had the hope that he will remember. Soo sweet!

I really love it! You should change the category to Romance too because it is very cute.

To favorites!

Kisses

PS-sorry for my bad english.I'm Argentinian and I speak spanish.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aw... *sigh* sucks for you, Hal. What I loved about this story is that you portrayed Hal as... Hal :) with the touch of underlying sweetness he has when dealing with Kai. Although I don't think coffee and heavy foods would really help Kai sleep, maybe some warm chocolate ;)
Winterestya chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved it! Hope you write more like it!
yaoi yuri neko chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
you should todaly make more! ,. DERP! i LOVE THIS!
JESS chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
SOOOOO AWSOMEEEEEE YOU MUST DO MORE
Aliko kinav chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Omg! So good! Read this long ago but forgot to review, sorry ;D

Anyway awesome piece...

Loved every minute of it :) continue writing
Amusuk chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Heheh, that's funny. Simple idea, the story is good.

Ready to wait for you new story.
XTAIGAX chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love this so much. Thank you for writing it! A sequel where Kai realizes what he's done, or he does it again, and wakes up would be nice. Just an idea though!
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Cute. :)

Nice job keeping them in character.

Oh God! I'm so annoying to him I annoyed him out of his own home! I'm a horrible person!- I laughed here. Out loud. I'm a terrible person, aren't I.

Could you do a second chapter? Please? Pretty please? It'll make my torturous week of exams all the more bearable? :3

Jk. ..I'd love you forever if you did, though.

Again, this was really good.

J.
zero434 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
this was really cute thanks for writin this
Vreen chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I was planing on using this scene for something I was writing. You... good-for-nothing... TELEPATHIC IDEA-STEALER!

But *cough* I did enjoy what you came up with. Good job. n_n;
annabel.lee220 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
aww thats cute. it was funny nd i bet i would hav the same reaction to alcohol xD