Reviews for A New Chance at Love
kantorkan chapter 3 . 3/28
How could she look at someone and tell they had shared interests does she have a gift like Alice?hope your writing gets better the more you write.I love to read Bella /Peter since there are not that many out there,but the writing is so bad i just can't keep reading this one, your writing improves the more you write or get a beta or pre reader to help you.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 11 . 3/2
Great story, so far! Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
That was disgusting.
ncbexie25 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
I'm sorry. I have loved this story but this chapter was too far. The family should not have had a say in that because it was between a mated couple. Of course it was wrong but seriously. They are meddling too much.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
"I found my quickly enough to my hotel".does that make any sense?hope the writing on later stories get better.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
This is one screwed up story.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
seems to my someone has some really kinky fantasies swirling around in their head.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
The best for all involved is that Eddie go up in smoke. and you need to expand on the lemony goodness when you write one.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
So if peter
messes up does she get to punish him or is it just one way?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I always hate how Carlisle has such a man crush on little Eddie.
YunaNeko chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Wonderful! Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
theonethingtolose chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
LOVE THIS
emmacat1234 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Could not get through this due to poor writing skills. It's a story not a note. -Bella is not pleasing to read nor does it add to the story- it detracts from it. You'd have had 10x the readers if you had not done that. Guarantee it
jupiter2005 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
rofl thats funny, edward being a submissive to a human, at least we know the truth now bout his true sexual desires. keep up the good work.
wow chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
i really hate peter right now. i think you are a good writer but i just cant read anymore of this story. i dont like how any of the cullens treat her. its too much for me. sorry.