Reviews for You're My Nakama
Mandy0909 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I loved this. Great!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh dont forget you are his too, Zoro...!

The where-ever-you-want sex os just for the make up...! XD

Poor Luffy...!

That was Hot...!
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh god that was ao mouth watering! O/O LOVE IT!
McCormick Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
omg that was soo hot, i enjoyed it completely omfg yes, i loooooooooved it
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
it was well-written, very steamy. It's always a pleasant surprise to come across a good story with this pairing. great work! :)
Nikki.Neurotic chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
that was hot! I loved it!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
this was awesom! i totally want to see the sex seen that you listed off! poor luffy ;P
Karas-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
OMG PART 2 PART 2 PART 2! 3 3 3
readinlots chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
hot hot HOT! im in love! i want another one 3 i want to see zoro claim his captain in Luffy's favorite seat! anyone might sail past and the pitching of the boat would be so exctieing! 3 oh! so HOT! lmao ;3 did i mention im in love? zoro luffy is amazing and your only made it better. thank you!
kyuubi-hime chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
HOT HOT HOT! Seriously, I freaking loved this xD We need more fics like this with a seme!Zoro!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like this...no...I love it! Its was so hot and sexy and intimate! They were both in character and everything. I really love it. -
silverfox chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Man, I really hope you update this with more places for them to have awesome smex! (happy sigh) I'm so happy I found your work! I mean, I love LuZo as much as the next girl, but ZoLu just does it for me. You'd be surprised how much LuZo there is on this site. I know Luffy's the captain and all, but Zoro is just...more commanding, better equipped to dominate him rather than the other way around. And you totally got their personalities perfect! Plus you have the right amount of plot and sex mixed together that really draws readers like me in. Again, I really hope this isn't just a one-shot, I hope it turns out to be a bit longer. _
PikuPow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awwwwwwwwwww it wwas really sweet XD
AUehara chapter 1 . 8/19/2010

As.

Hell.

FUCK!

I wanna see more! D

Think you could do so? :D