Reviews for The Gift Of The Written Word
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I just finished Laws of Attraction & while I thoroughly enjoyed it I was left thinking "but what about Serena & Darien?". Thank god for this story! A beautiful way to end it, quite perfect really. You write beautifully & there's something about your style & the pacing, not so much of the story itself, each sentence feels like the unfurling wings of a butterfly or an eagle taking a languid sweep of its wings as it coasts through the air.( I hope that makes sense.)Its beautiful & I applaud you :)

Great story.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful!
Dragon of Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I think I'm too sentimental or something. Why do you always get me crying and laughing at the same time? It was nice seeing a Darien/Serena story in this world. I wonder if you'd ever venture into Haruka and Michiru's romance in the same universe? Blah, but I'm a Michi/Ruka fan, so I suppose it's only natural to want to read their story, too...

Dragon
rainbabie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
You're amazing. You captured each person, each friendship so well with the book choices. I simply adore this story... it's so beautiful and gorgeous. I don't even know if you can describe a story as such, but it is...
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awww

is this the story for serena and darien? :o

he didnt mention when she danced with her at that dance :P

anyway, it's really sweet :D i love your stories )
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Amazing! Great job!
Henna Ryans chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'm not a mushy person but I absolutely LOVED this!
Rukangel chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I dont know if this story was meant to smile or cry but somehow i found my self smiling and crying. maybe it was of who gave the books and why, or the meaning behind each and every single one of them. from the series and all the other fanfic's that i have read over the years. He has always been the conection somehow that they all can identify with him one way or another. i take my hat off to you and this story. good job cant wait for the next story so KEEP IT UP!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
a beautiful one shot ,I especially enjoyed the last gift and the meaning behind it to Serena...sigh
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
D'awh. :] I love it! It's so sweet and just touches my heart.
Lesalanna chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
D'awww!

So cute, and such a Darien (esp. Magnolia!Darien) thing to do, to show his feelings. Love how you had him have some form of relationship with all the girls that went through the years and evolved - made the book giving nice and natural.

Very cute!