Reviews for Lessons Unexpected
Kristina777 chapter 22 . 12/26/2016
That was a really good story. Thank you for sharing.
orchidluv chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Hahaha I'm already intrigued! "flying rats vagina" !
EchoLynn chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
lol... love it!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
This story definitely had some things I liked about it, along with some I didn't, but most stories are like that. It was definitely the type of story I wanted to pick apart and dissect and analyze, but there was enough enjoyment in the way the story was told that I felt those little things were somewhat immaterial, so I don't have a lot of criticisms.

I do want to mention, I found the asterisks and footnotes to be somewhat distracting and basically unnecessary. Footnotes aren't generally found in fiction, let alone fanfiction, because when you make up a story, you don't actually have to be that accurate, so it sort of just pulls the readers attention out of the story. Plus, in the days of Google, it's easy enough for us to look things up on our own if we want to.

Overall, it was a cool story. I've read a lot of Bella/Jasper and there were definitely a lot of unique elements that I enjoyed in this. And you definitely have a way different take on the pairing than most do, so it was interesting to see that manifest. I will confess to tuning out during the epilogue, though, but that was primarily because of the changes in tense which, even with the warning, I found it was confusing.

Anyway, thanks for writing this, and blessings in all your future endeavors, both literary and otherwise!

-BMW