Reviews for Lessons Unexpected
ptl4ever419 chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
Love the story :)
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
This story is absolutely amazing so far. I'm sorry for not reviewing each chapter especially since your brilliance deserves it but I can't stop reading! I just wanted to let you know that your author's note about Danny was absolutely spot on. It's like you pulled my image of him right out of my head and put it to words. I really liked Chrissy and Danny. I almost wish they'll somehow return and be part of Bella's life again. Since this story is done, I guess i'll find out soon enough haha.

PS. I've been on a Jasper/Bella kick recently and I was SUPER excited when I stumbled upon your story because I fell head-over-heels in love with 'Mountain and the Sea' so I knew that I just HAD to read this one!

PPS. As a fellow Canadian, I have to admit that I get excited when you make Canadian references. I think I squealed out loud when you mentioned Timmie's then giggled a little bit when you had to put an asterisk and a note explaining what that is.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what I thought of Danny. Can't wait to read the rest!
Thata chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Hi there, Alexis!
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave it a chance, "Lessons Unexpected" is awesome!

I simply loved to read about Bella's development in this story and especially see that much-needed backbone of hers. She's such a strong-minded character with an amazing strenght as well. I simply loved her!

Your Jasper is infuriatingly incredible, he can be an arse, tough he's simply the sweetest man/vampire on Earth when he wants as well. I just want to order one of those for myself, if you didn't break his mold. P

When I saw Bella's reaction to the Cullens I was just cheering for her, I mean, it's so rare to read about Bella not forgivind them and calling the abandonment as it was. I've never understood how easy she was to forgive them on the books or some other fics, though your just put it out there as it should have been.

I must confess that I've almost didn't sleep to read this fic, I read it all in a weekend and couldn't stop till I saw the end. It's really a great fic and I know that you must be proud of this work.

Anyway, once again congratulations for your fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
AlexisMariahh chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
I just found this story and I love it! I wish there was a sequel!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
I love your story! Amazing writing and great plotline
kantorkan chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
What i would love to see is a mad Eddie try to attack Jasper and Bella remove a few of his body parts for attacking her mate. i have another thought,they always are saying that newborns are stronger because they have their human blood still in them,but id the venom burns through their veins where is the blood at? another question,if that is true about newborns if they stay human eaters why would their strength decrease?
sarah martin chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I loved it a lot and i cried so much , amazing story , thanks for sharing :D
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I love the way you explain everyone's reasoning & emotions behind their actions. It takes all of the dramatic situations to a more complicated, real human level. None of the characters are just secretly evil or intentionally stubborn (not counting Rosalie, lol) they just have different views that cause conflicts, like real people do.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I thought you said that you gave Bella a backbone. Where is it? Why is she staying with her jackass murderer? Why is she putting up with his bullshit? This might have been a good story if you really had made Bella a stronger character and had bothered to give Jasper a conscience.
HitTheRoad chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Interesting beginning, I enjoy stories where Jasper is dark and unstable, just as he should be. I dislike when some people make him good and caring with Bella from the beginning, when he just wanted to either kill or eat her in the original. That's why I find this couple way more interesting than both ExB or JxA.

This pair is actually the only reason I read Twilight fanfiction.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
Great story! I love your " Bella with a back bone" . Thank you for sharing it with us.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
What a great entrance! Stick it to them Bella!
Thata chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Hi there, Alexis!
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favourites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave it a chance, "Lessons Unexpected" is awesome!

I simply loved to read about Bella's development in this story and especially see that much-needed backbone of hers. She's such a strong-minded character with an amazing strength as well. I simply loved her!

Your Jasper is infuriatingly incredible, he can be an arse, tough he's simply the sweetest man/vampire on Earth when he wants as well. I loved his POVs as well! I just want to order one Jasper for myself, if you didn't break his mould. P

Also, I adored Chrissy and Danny. They're incredible and I wished I could see more of them in the fic... Danny reminds me so much of some friends I have, though one of them can cook wonders and all of them have some sense of how to dress and decorate. I was really looking forward to read more about Danny’s transformation an life as a vampire and it’s a pity that it isn’t more about that (another outtake or something in your page).

When I saw Bella's reaction to the Cullens I was just cheering for her, I mean, it's so rare to read about Bella not forgiving them and calling the abandonment as it was. I've never understood how easy she was to forgive them on the books or some other fics, though yours just put it out there as it should have been.

I must confess that I've almost didn't sleep to read this fic, I read it all in a weekend and couldn't stop till I saw the end. It's really a great fic and I know that you must be proud of this work… I just wish you could have written a sequel about Victoria and the Whitlock and Cullen’s lives after this fic, especially after the way this fic ended with so much possibilities and opened plots (as Danny, Edward and Alice’s lives).

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I give up on this shitty story.
You started out with a great Bella but then you not only took away her spine but gave her Stockholm syndrome.
Jasper started out as a cruel heartless asshole and only got worse until he killed Bella, and now you have her thinking he's "beautiful"?
Yeah, this story and your conceptions of romance and equality suck.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
He stole her life from her - why doesn't she just leave the bastard? That would make the most sense, unless you killed her balls during the burn.

Oh, so they can go get HIS stuff, but not HERS? What a jackass.

And why the fuck would she WANT to forgive the bastard for killing her? You really did burn her balls up, didn't you. Jerk.
1,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »