Reviews for Lessons Unexpected
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This doesnt get enough credit! This story is amazing! Love love love looooove it!
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
a beautiful story !
kantorkan chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Thoughts...she needs to get over that little bitch Eddie,she will be so much better once she and Jasper realize theyare ment for each other,screw the rest of the world.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
q
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Is asshole Jasper somehow supposed to be sexy or romantic? He's nothing but a low-life jerk. If you hate Bella so much that you'd stick her with that asinine piece of shit, then why are you writing her? He nothing more than a loser who murdered Bella for no good reason.
Mandacrimes chapter 23 . 3/2/2015
Feel So Sorry For Edward :(
ptl4ever419 chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
Love the story :)
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
This story is absolutely amazing so far. I'm sorry for not reviewing each chapter especially since your brilliance deserves it but I can't stop reading! I just wanted to let you know that your author's note about Danny was absolutely spot on. It's like you pulled my image of him right out of my head and put it to words. I really liked Chrissy and Danny. I almost wish they'll somehow return and be part of Bella's life again. Since this story is done, I guess i'll find out soon enough haha.

PS. I've been on a Jasper/Bella kick recently and I was SUPER excited when I stumbled upon your story because I fell head-over-heels in love with 'Mountain and the Sea' so I knew that I just HAD to read this one!

PPS. As a fellow Canadian, I have to admit that I get excited when you make Canadian references. I think I squealed out loud when you mentioned Timmie's then giggled a little bit when you had to put an asterisk and a note explaining what that is.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what I thought of Danny. Can't wait to read the rest!
Thata chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Hi there, Alexis!
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave it a chance, "Lessons Unexpected" is awesome!

I simply loved to read about Bella's development in this story and especially see that much-needed backbone of hers. She's such a strong-minded character with an amazing strenght as well. I simply loved her!

Your Jasper is infuriatingly incredible, he can be an arse, tough he's simply the sweetest man/vampire on Earth when he wants as well. I just want to order one of those for myself, if you didn't break his mold. P

Also, I adored Chrissy and Danny. They're incredible and I wished I could see more of them in the fic... Danny reminds me so much of some friends I have, though one of them can cook wonders and all of them have some sense of how to dress and decorate.

When I saw Bella's reaction to the Cullens I was just cheering for her, I mean, it's so rare to read about Bella not forgivind them and calling the abandonment as it was. I've never understood how easy she was to forgive them on the books or some other fics, though your just put it out there as it should have been.

I must confess that I've almost didn't sleep to read this fic, I read it all in a weekend and couldn't stop till I saw the end. It's really a great fic and I know that you must be proud of this work.

Anyway, once again congratulations for your fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
AlexisMariahh chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
I just found this story and I love it! I wish there was a sequel!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
I love your story! Amazing writing and great plotline
kantorkan chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
What i would love to see is a mad Eddie try to attack Jasper and Bella remove a few of his body parts for attacking her mate. i have another thought,they always are saying that newborns are stronger because they have their human blood still in them,but id the venom burns through their veins where is the blood at? another question,if that is true about newborns if they stay human eaters why would their strength decrease?
Novel's addict chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I loved it a lot and i cried so much , amazing story , thanks for sharing :D
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I love the way you explain everyone's reasoning & emotions behind their actions. It takes all of the dramatic situations to a more complicated, real human level. None of the characters are just secretly evil or intentionally stubborn (not counting Rosalie, lol) they just have different views that cause conflicts, like real people do.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I thought you said that you gave Bella a backbone. Where is it? Why is she staying with her jackass murderer? Why is she putting up with his bullshit? This might have been a good story if you really had made Bella a stronger character and had bothered to give Jasper a conscience.
1,867 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »