Reviews for Best Friends Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I don't like Chiori but her pain is enough for me to pity her than again what person wouldn't who isn't cold hearted. I guess even if she's in away a jerk I can still understand how she feels. You did great when you thought of her I can completely understand why she thinks that way about some characters plus the readers can really feel the her pain when she learns that she is nothing. I doubt I could ever think of something like this.

P.S. Your a great writer don't listen to those flames saying that your bad or the ones like Davisfan's saying that they're hoping for a lot of flames.
feketemacska chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I read the German translation first and then came here to tell you that you have created a beautiful masterpiece of Digimon-OC-work that I had not expected to find! Great job!
Fantasywriter13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nicely done. Well written and humorous until it got slightly creepy in a stalkerish way and a little sad at the end because you kind of have to pity the poor, obsessive child.

Fantasywriter13
alumina16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is one of the best stories i've ever read. I love seeing the digidestined from a character outside of the series. Good job :)
chromate chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
By far one of my favourite stories in this fandom. It is a very refreshing and interesting take on Hikari's non-digidestined friend and her romance on her 'best friend', if I may. Your take on Yamato and Sora are particularly great to me, as it fits them perfectly. My only complaint will be that Takeru did not get too much of a role in this. The passage involving him is relatively short, and does not seem to explain why he has been absent from Hikari's middle/high school life. My guess is that he is in America, like Yamato and Mimi are? Other than that, brilliant story. Hope to read more of your stories later.
Takari01Fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story of yours can get even MORE interesting if you make Chiori ask Hikari who these 'strangers' are. try doing another story with the same plot, only add the part I suggested above.

p/s : it seems as if Chiori is in love with Hikari...
Andelevion chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very nice outsider pov, a interesting Oc with a personality that's refreshing
SunLight chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love it! The portrayal of the Chosen from an outsider is dead-on, and I like that you allow the Chosen to have friends outside each other. My only quibble with the story is that it's never made clear where Takeru was all this time. Was he at a different school, in a different country? Why didn't Chiori meet him until the birthday party?

But beautifully written, love the rhythm of the story. Well done!
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I've always enjoyed stories that explore how outsiders would look at the Chosen - and you've done a really nice job here. Everyone's interactions with Hikari are very much in character. And picking Hikari as the friend is also perfect and very telling of how the Chosen interact with others/outsiders. I just really love this fic. Like, really really love.
KringelImKopf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This story is one of my favorites cause its centert about one of my fav. topics in all fandoms next to the group/team-bonding itself-: what are outsiders seeing?

friends,family,siblings etc.

Chiori kinda seems obessed,but i like me of a story I once half-through (About Kairi-and-Selphie ind Kingdem Hearts)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Haha! Of course she has a stalker...
Arisa Aihara chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Leon is right - ignore the douche 'davisfan', this fic is very well-written. Definitely one of a kind :)
MalaZh chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow, what a way to define the digidestined, hahaha. And what a powerful story indeed! I got your climax. Thank you for the nice story :)
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Don't mind what "davisfan" has said, I've seen them reviewing on other stories, and I refuse to regard them as anything other than a coward since the review is anonymous. For that reason only they are bold, and I assume that they're attempting to protect their own stories from receiving any form of retaliation.

I understand why some people were called snooty, kids, or idiots, and it was because the story was told from the point of view of that character which isn't necessarily your point of view. Great story that I'm glad I read.

Ave, True to Caesar
Labeeb chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
u should defintielyyy make this into a story