Reviews for The Ladder
monsters-are-pretty chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
The emotion in this one was stirring and I connected. If Bamon was to happen on the show... I couls see these plots happening.
monsters-are-pretty chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
"What he didn't realize was that the key wasn't just to this house, but to his heart as well."

My little Bamon heart just melted. I love this story and hope you write more Bamon fics!
monsters-are-pretty chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Good god, that was sweet. Well written and just all sorts of fluffy. You've done Bamon right!
monsters-are-pretty chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
So good! I just adored it!
FiestyEva chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Oh I like how you break it down with song lyric! thanks for taking time to do this:) it just so good! Stef so over-protective of how Damon handle Bonnie then Damon want sleep comfort with her!

~Eva~
Ali08 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Loved this edition to ur story...ppms!
Vie chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I'm impressed? For ur first fic it was Great. You should continue to do more.
FiestyEva chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
That really cute & great DB written:)I so love it, lol:) cant wait for next one!

~Eva~
smilesx10 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
i love all of your chapters. i had to read them over again bc you havnt updated in a while and i forgot. but it was worth it. ;] great last chapter by the way!
smilesx10 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
the 'slow down...' story was so sweet.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
WEE! Thanks for updating! Great job! I love it!
Ellechillin chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I love this story! Honey update the fucking story. Do I need to bribe you with booze or girl's night of dancing til dawn? (If you're underage...I'll still get you in).

~Elle
Ellechillin chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I'm a big fan of the witty fights between to characters. I love your line "You were thinking? No wonder I smelled smoke." Damn that's good. Reading on...
Ellechillin chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hey girlie,

This is very beautifully written. To have Damon vying for Bonnie's affection is fucking lovely. Reading on...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I swear to god, you write so beautifully. ;) Your Bamon is just SO sweet. Awesome. ;) I love your writing. PLease write more. :D Great job!