Reviews for Reunited Once More
I chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
can u make a fanfic about minako x minato please ?
or maybe a love triangle about minato x minako x souji ?
if its ok with you ? :)
IarIz chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
its a good fic... good plot ... great idea indeed
but theres some unclearthing and it confusing like repeating year but not feel strange (except SEES member but they not clearly remember maybe coz theyre involve directly with The Fall), ikutsuki fate, about people death (mitsurus father and shinjiro, SEES keep killing full moon shadow even thought they know about The Fall and death inside arisatos sibling, The Fall still come even thought minato already become The Greatseal
and about minato and minako behave but since you have time skip its allright

lastly i say "keep up the good work" b
Toon663 chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Hmm... A story that has a very alternate ending to Minato, sad but I hope you can still update, i mean I'm not the only one right? This would be a great story if you could wrap it up.
homofrost chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Update please!
Patcheresu chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
Yay updates! It's nice to see that no one is abandoning their persona stories. Keep up the good work for us P3 fans. Also:

Have you noticed that when Persona 3 was released, mild, understandable amounts of H were across Japanese imageboards, while when Persona 3 Portable came out, MINAKO overshadowed the CANON Minato as the official mascot of Persona 3. In ratio to artwork and such in Japan, no one gives two shits about Minato anymore. Why? Japan is more open-minded to H and they just swim in the rules of the internet. As such, if a boy gets turned into a girl, there is less of a chance he'll EVER become a boy again permanently. Like Ranma 1/2. When will Ranma remove the curse? He hates it, because it enacts one of his worst fears, getting raped and knocked up and the horrible feeling of what will happen if he touches cold water in 9 months. Nothing good, I assure you.

Also, girls are more creative than guys, but guys are more innovative. It's a balance. So in the arts, you can expect to see more girls than guys. And how many men you know like to draw Minako and Akihiko in a steamy embrace? Not many.

So yeah, Minako/Hamuko is more popular than her canon brother. And all it was to begin with was just an alternate universe made to appeal to girls more. Now look where we are. :)
tastebuds chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I just wanted to point out that the teacher for the sports is Ms. Kanou, not Ms. Terauchi. This also ties in with Rio and Kenji, since Rio likes Kenji and he likes Ms. Kanou. I can't remember if you're going with P3:FES or P3P. I just wanted to point that out.

Good chapter though!
Patcheresu chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
This story is sub-par. I'll put it that way. It isn't epic like SamJaz's FES. It isn't humorous as other stories. But I WILL give you you points for speech. Why does everyone seem to think that everyone in SEES is as formal as Mitsuru? I'm glad you've showed me something different. Also, I've noticed Minako's dominance tick. She's jealous of Minato socially while Junpei was jealous of everything about Minato. I like this, adds a bit of character development. Also, whatever happened to THOU ART I, AND I ART THOU...MAGICIAN RANK UP...MAH BITCH?
Raven236 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
I like how you have created a new beginning, with the MC and FeMC in it.

I assume the Old Nyx avatar was defeated and this is a new beginning for SEES?

Pls update your story soon, one thing if i may ask,

If the previous Nxy battle was over who is going to be the new anthonogist in this story?
jory014 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
too much in canon with the game... but I guess it's okay... hoping to see more still... I just hope that it's longer :)

TC

-jory014
junkosakura01 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Thanks for your reviews! I appreciated it so much that it inspires me to keep going!

jory014: I was wondering myself if I should go for MinakoXAkihiko or MinakoXShinjiro... I also know about the pair MinakoXTheo... I'm still not sure which pair to root for...haha... But I know I'll be able to choose _.

OrenjiNari: Thanks for pointing that out, I was kinda sleepy that time so I must've been thinking about her twin... And I didn't quite hear Eurydice during her appearance... Sorry! :) I'll try to replace that part. Is that allowed...?

To all readers who noticed some mistakes, please inform me so that I can improve better, thank you!

-junkosakura01-
OrenjiNari chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I dunno if Eurydice is a 'master of strings'...she's more like the mistress of the string master...

I ain't too picky on stories but this one is cool )
jory014 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
hmmmm cool start :) I like it... :)

(I'm kind of wondering if aki might end up with Mshe XD)

anyways I'll definitely keep my tabs on this one! ;p so keep on going! XD

-jory014
wje porapns asnrpokijasd chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
w jfweo
LardBucket chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Not bad, I think I'll be keeping an eye out for this.
tastebuds chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing more! Update soon.