Reviews for Clarification
YourWorsNightmare chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Oh , man!That was friggin awesome :D I really wish you would continue this :D It was one of the best fanfics I've ever read :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
good but write smut and dnt waste ppls time by writing crap. T rated crap. u shouldof rated it T. CAUST THEIRS NOOOOO SMUT!
SupremeSovereign chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Excellent chapters. No unforced errors in style, spelling or grammar, the scenes didn't drag, and it was generally pleasant to read.

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't compliment you on the excellent suspense given at the end of chapter 3. The ending of chapter 4 was also very well done. It's a fanfic to be proud of.

Most sincerely,

BEFORE I DIE?
Hellyeahtwincest chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
No! T.T
deans42ndfreckle chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
arrrgh! i wish there was more to it!

good job!
Kalypso Fox chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Why would you end it like that? Oh, the cruelties; so sad... XD
Itanaru101 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!

IT CAN'T END LIKE THAT - PLEASE!

Mel!
spazmoid chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
You nearly made me cry. There was a typo in the beginning of Chapter 2. You put "thge" instead of "the". I would have mentioned it earlier, but my comp was messing up. I enjoyed the story despite the fact I might begin bawling any second now.
SynescaKinetixy5593 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I would have read it had you put in quotations. I can't tell where they are talking and where the story is being told. It's all a jumbled mess.
deenakahara chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
whoa. nice story. really. but I would love if you put a little more ending to this story.

p.s : this is the first time I read Z/C twincest story. before, I always avoid this kinda story because I SERIOUSLY think I would be grossed out by it. but your story is beautiful! :)
bluebliss86 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
AHH! This is such a good story! Please finish it!
Tidas chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
This is great! I hope we get to see some naughty parts soon ;p

Please update soon!
laceypinkdream chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
i like this story its a little confusing
ikke456 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
you should teally continue this story with loger chapters its brilliant!