Reviews for Unfaithful
War of Glass chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Still love this.
Lunax91 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Ha, finally my friend! I almost gave up that you would not write!

Thanks for the chapter and hope that we will have another chapter soon ;D
War of Glass chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Detailed. Me gusta.
Kaileena750 chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
im confused ... the prince did love kaileena when she was alive then or not? its like if he was trying to deny himself that feeling. And the poor kaileena accepts it ... poor girl.

And about what you said about the name, dont worry, Dastan was a name just for the prince from the movie. His creator said that in the film he needed a name. But about Sharaman, i dont know, he was the 4th son the king had. :S

Anyway, cool chap! waitin to read the next :)
Lunax91 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
At the beginning part of the Prince, was that just a dream about Kaileena?

And who send that Immortal? But I'm afraid I think that I know it :P
Lunax91 chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Nice chapter ; ) But I'm really starting to miss my Prince :P

And who is that woman at the beginning, who also is searching for Farah. Almost everyone is searching for her :P
War of Glass chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I really like this chapter. Though in the beginning there is a little transition between past and present tense, no big deal. Like where it says there are hardly any breezes, wouldn't that be there were hardly any breezes? And where it says it seemed like sand is stuck in her throat? Wouldn't it be was? But, no bother. Haha I love how you used the word "grimaced", I use it a lot, too. I admire and respect how you show dedication to this story by researching little details and how things were back then, that's admirable. And haha wow Farah is snippy when talking to people! Maybe that's just her using her royalness to boss people around. Haha. And oh, I hope she doesn't fall for the Immortal. *sigh*
Kaileena750 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
woooooo this promises :P But i dont get it, whos looking for Farah exactly?
War of Glass chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Wow, the Immortal's a real jerk, huh?
Kaileena750 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
O.O I have no words to say. I dont know what to say about this O.O Lets see where is he taking Farah :P
Lunax91 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Wauw, really an exciting chapter!

I'm really curious what he want to do with Farah! Poor Farah :'(
Lunax91 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, farah really leaves! :'(

I am curious what will happen in the next chapter. I hope the next chapter will comes soon.
Kaileena750 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
O.O I cant wait to see what happens in the next chap O.O She left ... She finally left! O.O
War of Glass chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Your stories really get me into the scene. Like I feel as if I'm there with them, in that era, in that country, tasting the sand, the dirt, the grit, seeing the seat adorned in gems, everything. I just wish I had enough time to read the whole other story and the other 5 chapters of this so I could get a grip on the story and what's what. But school...torture. Great chapter, Krystal. Bravo.
Lunax91 chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
My poor Prince :( But I also understand Farah, especially in the situation she was and is.