Reviews for The Mating Behaviour of Dr Maura Isles
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/10
This is great, detailed and original. Great read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Haha this is certainly made me laugh :)
Miss L Delba chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
4 years later, this story is still a little gem. Loved the unusual use of quotes -mating quotes!.
MedJuris1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Cute story. As if Jane could resist her..
Vean chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I liked the subtle humour here.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
AWWWW! That was absolutely adorable and very funny! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very fun story. Thanks.
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
lol i like it
sugahkane chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I just wanted to say that I laughed out loud so hard when Maura ran into the table in the morgue. Hi-larious. Great story and funny writing.
scar20253 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
loved it :)
Luvnot chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Sweet. Love the ending. Well done.
Baka-Strawberry chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Simple, adorable, and it's just perfect...

I have nothing more to say, thank you for this beautiful piece, I really love your writing XD
Zasterfate chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I absolutely adore this story. This was the second time I found it and nearly kicked myself for not reviewing earlier. Your research paid off and made a fun story so thank you for that.
nekojco chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This. Is. The. Best!.. fanfic I've read in a while. Your style is amazing, sentence structure balanced, description-dialogue balanced, and most importantly, this is one of those really rare fics that portray Jane and Maura in their very beginnings, the few very first episodes and I love how genuine and appropriate this sounds. It doesn't seem pushed and is well combined with the canon happenings. It's not everyday that I get to be amazed by something so simple and plain beautiful that presents the characters as they are and that resembles something that might have actually been going on in the background of the murder cases.
I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
This was amazing
incitatus chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you !