Reviews for Changeover
Lady Blue chapter 1 . 10/1
Oh, so good and funny! I cracked at Gold saying it was Silver's poison gas rather than crobat's (I'll point that in the manga Silver doesn't have a crobat, but I guess it could be a new capture). Other scenes that were made of funny include the part where Green mentions the 'how-to-catch-a-caterpie episode' and Gold mentally correcting himself because he is sure Silver can read minds. I did miss Emerald, but Wally appeared (even if he didn't say much, which was lampashaded and made it more funny), so yeah! I do wonder, though, would you make a sequel with what happens next day? Maybe with the girls back to normal and wondering why the guys are looking at them so weirdly? Or maybe write a prequel explaining why the girls changed personalities? (Or maybe bodies, at least in some cases it seemed more like that.) I'm just so interested! I can't demand anything, but give it a thought, please? Even if you don't, it's still a great one-shot, well done, I'll hope to read more from you!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/17
Why did they switch personalities though..?
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 3/19
Thinking of Yellow like that makes me laugh too much, the part of 'Green decided to never trust the universe again' was hilarious Gold was killing me XD Crobat's poison gas lol
mysteryreader6626 chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved it, but I do wish you made a sequel and explain all the questions and what happens next!
cakelover2468 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
That was hilarious! You have yourself a favorite.
Aubrie1234 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I loved your story. Maybe you should do it with the boys next time.
diehard117 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
this was awesome it was funny and its cool to see wally make an appearance.
Riuko chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I-I want to see what happens next. This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Lol do a boy personality swap like green and gold red and ruby and sliver and emerald
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute! :P
Love it! I especially love Yellow and Sapphire's switch! ;)

FableWarriorX chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ah, very enjoyable. I don't think the smile ever left my face while reading.
aznpandagrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
... I did this... For a class essay... By my own creative thinking, about my friends. I inverted their personalities, made them act like a friend that was their opposite.. Déjà vu much?

Okay this was highly amusing to read.
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Good story! And funny too hahaha
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
XD HAHA! I know that Blue and Crystal switched personalities, and same for Yellow and Sapphire! I totally loved what they did, Blue being in Prof. Oak's lab, Crys as a model, Yellow all hyper, and Sapphire more shy! And the boy were totally funny, especially Gold and Red, they're all hilarious! Great story!
ButActu-Ally chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was very fun to read (whatever you were on while writing this, could I have some? ;D ) and I found myself smiling and laughing like an idiot through the whole thing.

This would be a really interesting story to continue, like if you were to do a chapter in the girl's points of view to give the readers the reason why they switched personalities or if you were to follow up with the boys switching personalities, you know, just for kicks and giggles.

Whatever you decide to do, continue or not, it won't take away from the sheer awesomeness of it at all! :D