Reviews for Changeover
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 3/19
Thinking of Yellow like that makes me laugh too much, the part of 'Green decided to never trust the universe again' was hilarious Gold was killing me XD Crobat's poison gas lol
mysteryreader6626 chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved it, but I do wish you made a sequel and explain all the questions and what happens next!
cakelover2468 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
That was hilarious! You have yourself a favorite.
Aubrie1234 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I loved your story. Maybe you should do it with the boys next time.
diehard117 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
this was awesome it was funny and its cool to see wally make an appearance.
Riuko chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I-I want to see what happens next. This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Lol do a boy personality swap like green and gold red and ruby and sliver and emerald
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute! :P
Love it! I especially love Yellow and Sapphire's switch! ;)

KittyKatLovesBooks
FableWarriorX chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ah, very enjoyable. I don't think the smile ever left my face while reading.
aznpandagrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
... I did this... For a class essay... By my own creative thinking, about my friends. I inverted their personalities, made them act like a friend that was their opposite.. Déjà vu much?

Okay this was highly amusing to read.
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Good story! And funny too hahaha
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
XD HAHA! I know that Blue and Crystal switched personalities, and same for Yellow and Sapphire! I totally loved what they did, Blue being in Prof. Oak's lab, Crys as a model, Yellow all hyper, and Sapphire more shy! And the boy were totally funny, especially Gold and Red, they're all hilarious! Great story!
ButActu-Ally chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was very fun to read (whatever you were on while writing this, could I have some? ;D ) and I found myself smiling and laughing like an idiot through the whole thing.

This would be a really interesting story to continue, like if you were to do a chapter in the girl's points of view to give the readers the reason why they switched personalities or if you were to follow up with the boys switching personalities, you know, just for kicks and giggles.

Whatever you decide to do, continue or not, it won't take away from the sheer awesomeness of it at all! :D
still.looking chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It'd be simply awesome if you continued this story. Perhaps the girl's chapter, where it's shown that they decided to trick everyone? And it turns out to be Blue's idea to screw with Green haha so much oldrival 3
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was funny. XD Gold. 3 Next could you do a version with the male Dex Holders? Pretty please? :3