Reviews for The Perfect Life
NorikuKitsune chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Very good story. The entire time I was expecting him to wake back up in the hospital in the past and he would have all this trippy foreknowledge and might be able to stop things and connect with Spike... I mean, you could still write that if you wanted to do a sequel. All of this is just a vision of the future planted by his concussed mind, or he did regress 4 years, but then he will also pop back there or something. Not sure of the mechanics, haha.

I liked the back and forth with Spike and Xan here, how they were able to connect, though it was definitely bitter sweet. Not the most satisfying ending because it wasn't fully resolved and you left the boys relationship open to just being comfort and rebound... which is fine but I like the firm companionship that shows up with a lot of Spander... And now I am rambling because it is so late, haha. Thank you for the very interesting story and for keeping Xander very much in character as the 16 he is :)
CalamityJim chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
This was a really great read. I loved your transition and your development of character. That being said you really need to change the category to something like drama or angst, because this story wasn't really funny at all. It was pretty serious and it may have made me cry when I felt really bad for Xander .

I confirm nothing.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Even though I didn't review much I have to say I lived this story. It was really good. I forget that everyone does change a lot during the last few seasons. I can't imagine losing my memories, it would just kill me. Again I loved the story and the ending was perfect ;)
Kahuna Burger chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
poor Xander. No one seems to really be giving consideration to the whole new world he's in. At least he's getting Spike smoochies out of it.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I love this so much. I love following Xander as he trys to remember everything. Can't wait to see where this leads to.
Patchouliyum chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I am loving this story .I like the way it is all from Xanders point of view so we the reader are experiencing the events as Xander is. My one concern is a spelling mistake waste means trash or garbage were as waist is the narrowest place on the torso sorry but it makes me cringe when I see it. I am however looking forward to more it is a compelling read. hugs Patchouliyum