Reviews for Long Enough
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
A rival for Chizuru is brilliant! Hijikata has had some admirers, but it was genius to make a more serious competitor or his affections! Although, is there any other reason why an Englishwoman would want to marry him besides looks. From what I have seen from shows like Black butler and books, Woman of noble class in those days especially in the Victorian era had to marry men of title, stature, and riches and men married them for dowries and breeding. Hijikata is handsome, but came a peasant family. Although, it was a rich peasant family, so he could be considered from upper middle class or upper lower class. But would it be enough for him to be suitable marriage for an English noble woman? Is Elizabeth even from a noble rich family? Either way, this will make the story much more interesting! Please update soon! Also, you wouldn't have happened to have seen the English subbed version of the first half of the Hakuouki movie have you? I have been on pins and needles waiting for it! Keep up the good work!
Puppylove7 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
I have to say that I'm very happy to see another update on this story. I also liked this chapter, but I don't like that Elizabeth chick one bit. Anyways please update again soon.
Melime14 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
This is good :) looking forward to more!
Puppylove7 chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
That was a nice update. I'm glad that you finally decided to update again after so long. Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter.
Musical Teardrops chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
It's been updated! :D Yay! Grrr, Elizabeth don't touch Hijikata! :( He is Chizuru's and the fangirls (including me)! I don't like her, but I like Hijikata for what he said to her. Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! ;รพ
kian chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
what are you thinking
Puppylove7 chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
Nicely done. Please update soon.
Yoshino in the Moonlight7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I sent you a message a while ago and it seems like you still haven't replied... do you not check your messages on this website much or something?
Puppylove7 chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Nice chapter, even though it was quite short. Please update soon, and please make it a bit longer too.
fionamoto chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I'm enjoying the story so far, Toshi is sweet. XD Looking forward to your updates. :)
Zagis chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
heY!

...long time has passed v_v

but...but theres still no new chapter

is it possible that in the nearest future there will be a new one?

..please!
Kusanagi-Kiba chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
ah...I liked it XD!

Sneaky Hijikata...xp
Puppylove7 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Nicely done.
Puppylove7 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
I like it. Please update.
marmelin chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
i love it continue fast onegai

kisses