Reviews for American Weather
This is an interesting story. Are you ever planning to finish it?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
ok now write an iron man and a storm one go!
PerfectLover chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I like this story. I am surprised at the pairing but can't wait for more.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like ur story...its just so sexy...never thought of this pairing...i like it!
carine chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Please update the story, it's really unexpected and interesting!
Cylon One chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Looks like I called it on Rogue being the one responsible for the world we were introduced to last time.

Amazing what some people who are desperate for love and happiness will do for it.

Like changing reality if they can.

Dangerous thing to do.

Sometimes there are exceptions to the how and why but this isn’t one of them.

And she did it with Wanda’s powers which she doesn’t have anymore after the change.

Went away with what she had originally.

Not to mention Rogue’s now together with Wanda in the most literal sense of the word.

How did that happen?

Something went on that led to Rogue absorbing Wanda’s entire being into her?

The world Rogue’s created is quite the interesting one what with where everyone including herself is.

It was real funny with happened with Jean and Emma Frost.

And real cool with Logan’s family with Silverfox as wife and X-23 as actual daughter.

Too bad it’s unstable and won’t last.

However this reality may go back to what it was may be for the best since I am guessing that if it doesn’t everything will go down the cosmic drain.

Small price to pay of the happiness everyone in this world has, sadly.

Those were some pretty cool alternate identities for all the heroes in the Avengers, except for Captain America still as himself, of other familiar heroes.

Does Scott as Iron Man still do the eye-laser thing?

Congrats on a great second chapter.
animefan29 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I'll admit that I wasn't to into this story initially but I now I am with the new details added.
shejams chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hey I want to read this. It's different and interesting. So update soon. I wanna know why the xmen broke up and how scott and rogue got together. ( I'm not too sure how I feel about that pairing, being the JOTT and ROMY fan that I am but I'm always open to new ideas...I just hope Logan didn't run of with Jean.. LOL)

But any way, I hope you update soon. I think this has the potential of being a real good story. :o)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
It's a very good sounding start to a story with one of the coolest pairings between supers to ever happen.

Steve Rogers and Ororo Munroe as a married super-couple is such an awesome concept.

And it's great seeing they're so happy with each other.

Too bad there's a possibility that it may come to an end between the two since there have been what I think are clues that this world of theirs is the result of reality being altered.

And it's seems that Rogue's either somehow responsible for it for her own happiness, or she knows the cause of it.

If the world shifts back to whatever it was before as she believes it will, then I feel sorry for her since it means she'll lose what she's got in this one.

Being with someone and being able to touch them.

Hope the next chapter is soon.