Reviews for Ancient Children
SilverDragon13 chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
OMG LOVED YOUR STORY. Though some of the parts were hard for me to understand; however, that could be from the fact that I do not know mythology all to well. Either way it was an awesome story. XD!
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
ch 10...in which Eric gives some very good advice!. :D
cela chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
this was a really lovely story and I hope that you will write a sequel on day. the only thing is, I foung it hard to follow at times because it wasn't always clear who was speaking. again, thank you.
cela chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
eric should have tried being "nice" before now, because obviously what he had been doing wasn't working out so well.
stina222 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Not gonna lie, I'm really confused lol how old is she exactly?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
this was brilliant, brilliant writing, brilliant plot...JUST BRILLIANT!:)
bwtawny chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
So happy to hear from you. Nice you felt a need to add on at the end. I still think that this story would do well with a sequel. You could go completely original with the characters that you have or you could incorporate later aspects of SVM (i.e. Felipe and/or other bad guys not wanting to let Sookie and Cassandra alone). I personally would love to see something original. I love that Godric has someone to love and will get to live. He is one of my favorite characters and I always hated that he died. Please consider a sequel. Looking forward. :)
writerleft chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
The only thing that bothers me...
in 3,000 years she never bothered to learn sign language?

This is how people who can't speak communicate and lead full lives. No breaking curses.

Understood I'm not to take things too literally. I am enjoying the story, truly.
Jupplyr chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
I couldn't stop reading love this story.
Rosellyia chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
Simply beautiful.
COWSARECOOL chapter 25 . 5/20/2012
best story ever, with an OC in it! You are an amazing writer and i really feel like you capture the hearts and personalities of every character in true blood. loved godric especially and how you made him seem younger without getting rid of the underlying ancient feel to him. Just perfect; seriously.
Carlypso chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
AH im so gald! I was really worried there for a bit!
Carlypso chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
AH! I only on chapter ten and I'm praying they break the curse!
treewitch703 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant intro for C.

Genius not to do a re-write.

Blazing through another story.
Song of Scrios chapter 25 . 6/29/2011