Reviews for Family Binds
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
KYYAAAAAAAAAA...! XD
THIS IS KUROGANE CENTRIC!

YAAAAAYYY...!

All is about Kuro-Daddy!

Love all chapters! REALLY LOOOVVVEEEE ALL CHAPTERS!

KYAAAAAA!

Love this speech by Kuro-Daddy:

"My Being will be for you… but my soul belongs to the four- no I guess five- that I have underneath my protection."

SOUL! HIS SOUL BELONGS TO HIS FAMILY! YAAAYYY! XDDD
SOUL! YATTA!

HE WILL NEVER LEAVE THEM!

YAAAAYY!

Please Continue...! D'X
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Where did Sakura go?

Ok, that asked this fic is cool I like it and hope you continue it.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Very cute! I love the family dynamic you have. Le gasp! Kurogane admitted he's the dad? Has hell frozen over?

...

Probably.

Great story, please continue!
Scoro chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I...LOVE you for this! I just read all four, and they're so cute, and...Gah! I just LOVE it! *happy squeal*
Reidluver chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Heh-I love it! I just love images of them sleeping together, just like a family. You did a great job.
Reidluver chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Awww, how cute! :) I really liked this one. And it's nice to see that Fai is using his magic. Using a sleeping spell was hilarious. Oh, and when did he get stabbed by Tomoyo? I seem to not recall that.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
:) How sweet! I like the image of them all sleeping together. I think you forgot about what Mokona was doing though, at the end.
Uakari chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
GAH! I am such a sap; your family snuggleness always manages to make me squee. I've always thought Tomoyo would send him back out with the others as well...

Another great chapter :-D

Some of your language was a bit awkward in here - probably just some stuff you missed in editing, but

"...of a sort." This would probably be better off as "sort of" - "of a sort" makes it sound like Kurogane IS X instead of DID X.

"slicing a thin cut an attempting to peek ninja." - I'm not actually sure what you're going for here...'slicing a thin cut to reveal a staring ninja?' or 'slicing a thin cut through which a ninja attempted to peek?"

(Sorry to nitpick, but I really enjoy your stuff and want to help :-D )
just-O chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter! Loved Fai's reaction to when Kurogane admitted to being the father of the group. I literally laughed out loud, once again proving to my family that I am indeed a little crazy. Keep it up! Can't wait til another chapter. .
Jeantron chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
woohoo for tied down kurogane!
just-O chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Loved the idea for the chapter. Personally not a yaoi fan so I don't like KuroFai but I do like your story so I'll keep reading and skip over any parts in the future that might get "romantic." My bias aside, I still love that you have a different idea for each chapter. It keeps me interested and I'll be looking forward to the next update from you. Please keep it up!
just-O chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Both of them are very cute. Absolutely in love with your story! Please keep it up! _
Uakari chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I love the way you have them interacting in this chapter...it feels so natural - you have a good sense of how to write them perfectly in character and still be hysterical. And the tea-drugging was just icing on the cake XD
Jeantron chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
bawww but fai actually really does have a sexy/adorkable signing voice1 *and VA! DAISUKE NAMIKAWA/NORTH ITALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Uakari chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So cute! And there should definitely be family fluff after the manga ends! Here's hoping Touya and Yukito get sucked into it as well :-D

Only little nit-pick: Kurogane ripped his fake arm off while they were fighting Fei Wong Reid...I only mention this because it really grossed me out and I can't forget it :-D