Reviews for Lover, lover
Lister4eva chapter 11 . 3/1
This was so amazing please tell me there is a follow up with baby Audrey xx
Blue Wolf2 chapter 11 . 1/27
Oh man, I had to read this straight through. I couldn't stop. I loved it! I think you did a great job portraying them as becoming parents!
akratz01 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Aaaawww my name is audrey too:) and this was just a beautifully written story.
Com2meZT chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I see now everything is Tony's fault, and Ziva is not being held responsible for her actions at all. You have her says to her baby in the hospital "for you" when she should have been in tears apologizing to her baby for risking her chance at life. What I take away from this is Ziva does not believe Tony is skilled and intelligent enough as an agent to handle himself. But I have enjoyed this story and the flow and your ability to write and stay focused. I hope that you do not misunderstand my statements, I think this is an amazing story

I know how long ago this was written but I think as long as the review window is open that is what the author wants. I would purchase any published work they have.
Com2meZT chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I have to say you are right this is upsetting in so many ways, she is so sick she can barley stand but because she has to go and give up her life for Tony. The baby does not matter she has plenty of time to think about it as she drives to the school, get pass swat, Gibbs, police and into a room no one else can and saves the day! It would be easier to understand them in a store together and a gunman pulls a gun and shoots and she jumps in front of Tony. I hope Tony man's up and moves out, not because he does not love her and want to be with her so she can understand how wrong in so many ways. But this is your story so on to chapter 6.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Amazing story, filled my eyes with tears of joy and sadness plenty of times and they were simply in character and just themselves and its what made this story so amazing
Lliaaame chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I love this so much :) Will there be a sequel?
loulou chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
awwww

i like this story
heartrevolution chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
What is this wonderful piece of art I find myself reading at 5 am?! I couldn't stop after the first chapter, I just couldn't, this is so magical, so sweet, so perfect.

And if the last chapters weren't amazing enough as they were you mentioned Ray Lamontagne and that's all it took for me to cry like a baby. Warning: Reading this story while listening to Ray will most likely result in dehydration from all the crying. But I cried happy tears because if I wasn't in love with this ship before reading the story this just did the trick. Wow, so many feelings that I never thought they'd share. But now that I've read this it makes sense.

I LOVE THIS. Whenever I'm having a bad day or we go through a Tiva dry period I'll come back to this lovely story, this makes me happy. :)

Thank you for sharing!
Peace.Love.CSI chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh. This was literally the cutest Tiva story I think I've ever read! I love the way you really built up the characters so that by the last chapters, I was feeling the same emotions as Tony and Ziva. You are a great writer, keep writing!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Wow. Even their pregnant sex is hot.
SheepRainbow chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Lol, you wrote this in 2010 and I'm reading it in 2012! Anyway, this must be one of the best stories I've ever read. I loved the way you described their emotions through everything. And this is the only story in which the birth of the baby is described really good! So you did an awesome job, I loved it!
Robern chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
well done,
OpalHonors chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Hi, I don't know when the last time you've been to a hospital was, or when you last dealt with babies being born, but now unless something is wrong with the child, and it ends up in NICU, they don't separate the child and the mother, and they definitely do not put the baby in a nursery. I thought you might want to revise this so it is true to life.
pia chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
really love the story! thanks for sharing...