Reviews for Sweet Dreams, My Love
Breeluv chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It's a good story

robstar forever!
revengefrank chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awww so cute i love it great job
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I like the feline thing but it doesn't make much sense. How did cats get to Tamaran?

Unless

gasp I knew cats were aliens

My kitty is just too weird to be from earth.

-D
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aww that was really cute. I love fluff. And it is true about tamaraneans being descents from felines, you can google it ;) so you are correct
LuckyDoll chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this is so cuute!(:
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awww. Fluff Rob/Star awesome :). Someday I want a guy to think that about me...
lizzyclaire chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i really liked that, it was probibly one of the sweetest fluffs i've ever read,
KingofRandom117 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I think that there should be more than 3 days of being a ble to post;review;subscribe; and edit while logged into FF
ERgal chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very nicely done. Great first fic!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nice job for a first fic! And wonderful fluff! Such a nice pick me up at the end of the day!

Yes, it is canon that the Tamaranean race is decended from the felines, again mentioned recently in Kevin Smith's Batman: Widening Gyre, in a flashback of an enthused Nightwing telling Batman all about it (oh the irony - the whole Catwoman thing in the Bats future)

As an aside, I found it interesting how concretely you worded Tamaraneans as evolving from felines and that humans were thought to come from the apes; that is, that you worded the evolution of humans as in dispute. Not to argue science v. religion (I would never - I am personally an Intelligent Design person) As for people and the Great Apes, the evolutionary record is growing clearer and clearer, but we do have common ancesters and share 99.4% of the genetic material with the Chimp, one of the great apes. We are, in fact, Great Apes... I don't like to think of it that way.

All that being said, a fantastic first job on this fic and I look forward to more stories! PM if you need anything~

LJ
La Kookie chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww that was cute.

And i totally didn't know about the whole feline thing.
Titans Obsessionist chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww, a sweet little bit of Rob/Star fluff, I luv it. :)
Amythest Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hi :)

This was a cute one-shot and defianitly pretty good for a first story. Keep writing! - Amythest Rose -