Reviews for Ashes
becgate chapter 33 . 6/14
Awesome story! ! Just those few last chapters would be lovely ;)
The feminist in me is pitching an absolute fit.
Nevermind. Definitely stupid.

Great story, though.
I just realized something... Alex is either extremely stupid or the drugs seriously fucked up her psyche; I'm betting on the latter, but still. She's got to know how naive and idiotic she is, right? Because I feel like the things she's done in the past don't have nearly as much of an impact as they should.
Okay, so... She just couldn't say anything? And she doesn't regret it? Or she does and she doesn't want to say that because... why? She likes to make things harder for herself and others?
samika dandge chapter 33 . 3/18
Ali Grennan chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
I just spent the last week reading your wonderful story. Please finish up the last few chapters, so I will know how it ends!
Delightfully Tacky chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
I'm begging you not to abandon this project!
I enjoy it greatly and think both your own mystery and writing clever.
You keep Sherlock and the others in character but still push them out of their comfort zones, creating moments where they behave differently than we have seen in the show
I really want the ending of this story, about how Charlies faked his death and exactly why.
I hope you update again
Regin chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
I Like, I lust, i love!Please Update soon!
YUNeLenna chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
Oh my. Just love it, absolutely love it. Your story is definitely brilliant, with a real case. And not just the series retaken which by the way I enjoy a lot as well, but it certainly doesn't ask for the same amount of creativity. So, bravo dear.
Your Sherlock is quite truthful to the original, very appreciated, you made just enough change in him to make your fiction believable (which is fine). Maybe it lacks a bit of Mycroft usual overwhelming oppressive brotherly care, you'll tell me the fact that he tries to make Alex leave over again should be it but I mean in a matter of fact Mycroft has been relatively absent. Now of course, even in the series there are episodes were he doesn't even make an appearance. Sorry tend to love this character mostly during the "brothers" scenes, I love the way he makes Sherlock turn into a childish 5 years old in an instant.
Now, now, let talk about Alex. She is so very human that I love her. Tends to make enormous mistakes, ad remake them over and over again, though isn't it what the human kind is doomed to live through until they learned their lesson... Yet she also appears to share some of Sherlock traits and behaviours. For example, she gets lost in her trail of thoughts while concentrating, ignoring any exterior intervention or action. That's probably also a reason they both are so attracted to each other, because they understand each other more than they think. Even if they both think in any other situation they wouldn't have noticed one other.
And that chapter ending! You sneaky little... thing. How can you? How could you? Now all we have to do is pray she didn't get killed or kidnapped or worse, haven't we? Because there is absolutely no chance that Sherlock burst open the flat door (may it be the dining room or the kitchen) on Alex busy occupying her mind or reading a book or whatever nicely innocent scenario we would come up in a world of rainbows and flying unicorn. No, obviously not. We are in a Sherlock BBC fanfiction, there will be either cleverness, dirty moves or blood (hopefully all of it).
Moffat, Gatiss... Are you hiding behind this screen? Now I know what you come up with when you're bored.

Okay, let's be serious. Thank you for your (hard and loved) work. Read you next chapter.

P.S: May it take you years to finish it, none of us cares. But please do not drop it. *makes puppy eyes*
Lunar678 chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
Ago awesome. Keep it up. Hope you update soon.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
Must have more please and thank you. This is amazing.
X-Men.Alum chapter 33 . 2/1/2014
Oh my god! This fic is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! AHHH! And you haven't updated in SO long! I really hope that, with the third season having just come out, you'll be able to finish writing the fic! You even said you were almost done! Anyway, can't wait for if and when you complete this!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god there's more?! :O oh god what did she do that was worse? :(