Reviews for Ashes
FINISH THE STORY!
Ali Grennan chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
I just spent the last week reading your wonderful story. Please finish up the last few chapters, so I will know how it ends!
Delightfully Tacky chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
I'm begging you not to abandon this project!
I enjoy it greatly and think both your own mystery and writing clever.
You keep Sherlock and the others in character but still push them out of their comfort zones, creating moments where they behave differently than we have seen in the show
I really want the ending of this story, about how Charlies faked his death and exactly why.
I hope you update again
Regin chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
I Like, I lust, i love!Please Update soon!
YUNeLenna chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
Oh my. Just love it, absolutely love it. Your story is definitely brilliant, with a real case. And not just the series retaken which by the way I enjoy a lot as well, but it certainly doesn't ask for the same amount of creativity. So, bravo dear.
Your Sherlock is quite truthful to the original, very appreciated, you made just enough change in him to make your fiction believable (which is fine). Maybe it lacks a bit of Mycroft usual overwhelming oppressive brotherly care, you'll tell me the fact that he tries to make Alex leave over again should be it but I mean in a matter of fact Mycroft has been relatively absent. Now of course, even in the series there are episodes were he doesn't even make an appearance. Sorry tend to love this character mostly during the "brothers" scenes, I love the way he makes Sherlock turn into a childish 5 years old in an instant.
Now, now, let talk about Alex. She is so very human that I love her. Tends to make enormous mistakes, ad remake them over and over again, though isn't it what the human kind is doomed to live through until they learned their lesson... Yet she also appears to share some of Sherlock traits and behaviours. For example, she gets lost in her trail of thoughts while concentrating, ignoring any exterior intervention or action. That's probably also a reason they both are so attracted to each other, because they understand each other more than they think. Even if they both think in any other situation they wouldn't have noticed one other.
And that chapter ending! You sneaky little... thing. How can you? How could you? Now all we have to do is pray she didn't get killed or kidnapped or worse, haven't we? Because there is absolutely no chance that Sherlock burst open the flat door (may it be the dining room or the kitchen) on Alex busy occupying her mind or reading a book or whatever nicely innocent scenario we would come up in a world of rainbows and flying unicorn. No, obviously not. We are in a Sherlock BBC fanfiction, there will be either cleverness, dirty moves or blood (hopefully all of it).
Moffat, Gatiss... Are you hiding behind this screen? Now I know what you come up with when you're bored.

Okay, let's be serious. Thank you for your (hard and loved) work. Read you next chapter.

YUNeLenna

P.S: May it take you years to finish it, none of us cares. But please do not drop it. *makes puppy eyes*
Lunar678 chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
Ago awesome. Keep it up. Hope you update soon.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
Must have more please and thank you. This is amazing.
X-Men.Alum chapter 33 . 2/1/2014
Oh my god! This fic is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! AHHH! And you haven't updated in SO long! I really hope that, with the third season having just come out, you'll be able to finish writing the fic! You even said you were almost done! Anyway, can't wait for if and when you complete this!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god there's more?! :O oh god what did she do that was worse? :(
Goodwolf1011 chapter 33 . 1/20/2014
This is so so SO GOOD! Please just give us the last chapter I need to read the ending, it's too brilliantly written for myself to fill in something that could happen.
swanrage chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
Goodness...You are utterly and wholeheartedly BRILLIANT.

The plot...The details...All of it makes sense. In fact, it makes so much sense, it hurts.

One wish, just grant us this; finish it.

Finish it, and let it have a glorious ending.
JasmineVsAngelss chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Aaaaahhhh! I will never in my whole life(no joke) get over how absolutely perfect this story is...AND THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER UPLOADED THE LAST CHAPTER! Please give us the last chapter. I know it's been almost 2 years, but you've worked too hard on this to never end it. It's just one more chapter(and maybe the epilogue) and then you're done and I can live my life in peace. I seriously have read this story for the second time now(I never ever ever ever read fanfictions or even books more than once because I think they get boring, yours is the first and trust me, I have read many books) in 2 days. I stayed up until 4am(!) reading until I looked in the mirror and my eyes were literally red from reading this on my iPad screen all day and night. Please please please (I'm literally begging you on my knees even if that sounds ridiculous) give us the ending. I love you and I'm so thankful that you wrote this story for us. It really means so much to me... NOW FINISH IT OR I WILL TAKE THIS PAIN OF NEVER HAVING AN ENDING WITH ME IN MY GRAVE! Your absolute BIGGEST fan in the whole world, Vivien
Just Lindsey chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
This is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic! I've read through the whole story today, and I'm so impressed with your creativity and pure talent that I think you are lovely- this story is lovely! Anyways, I hope you update soon (:
Guest chapter 33 . 11/18/2013
Oh, God, no. That was a cliffhanger, wasn't it? Please don't do that. O.O Please?

I promise I'll give a full length review if you do. But please complete the story.

I LOVE IT.

Best Wishes,
Flame Dawn
VictoriaSwan chapter 33 . 11/3/2013
Please finish this story! I've just discovered it and enjoyed it so much and you're so close!