Reviews for England, here I come
Daniel6 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
After re-reading this, I've realized something. HARMONY will happen here! Well done.
kristie chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
you need to write another chapter on this story it is sooooooooooo cool to finally see dumbeldore sacked.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Holy crap! Professor Flintwick is now Headmaster Flintwick? And I guess Severus didn't take Sirus' plea to heart. I had hoped that he would have. I guess it's only wishful thinking that Severus was just playing the part of his role. I know in the books that he really did care for Harry and was in love with Lily. Scratch that. Still IN love. Can't wait for the next chapter and when will Xander and Faith get married?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow. Very cool. I am a shipper of Slayer/Xander. Well actually just the first three. Buffy, Kendra and Faith. And i suspect that this will become one of my favorite HP shippers as well. Harry/Hermione.
Tezza1502 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Howdy!

Aside from the occasional spelling error, a very entertaining read.

May your muse continue to feed you!

T
karthik9 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
WBH21C chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Good one!
nyx'godness chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Awesome!

Loved it! Draco is a brat but i still like his character so i hope he'll change.

As for Harry and the others they will be unstoppable after their training.

I hope you'll decide to continue this fic.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Do I detect an X-Men reference?

Very nice so far. JKR showed her lack of thought in making the purebloods so stupid. I mean there should have been a class like "Intro to the Magical World" for muggleborns. She really did not think all that much. JKR sure go lucky tho when it came to making money.

Please continue soon.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
There are two kinds of Dark Lords.

First there is the traditional evil dark lord that kills, tortures, rapes, steals and so forth. Hitler was like this.

Second there is the one that says everything they do is for your own good. This kind is like the preacher that tells you how to live your life, spend your money, raise your kids, and never lets you have any real freedom. Its all for either your or the "greater" good. Many religious leaders are like this. They cloak evil in "good" words.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Found book two, thanks.
rabbitboy chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Hawklan

Ive read The reading as well and am absolutely LOVING your story line particularly in England here i come. Im writing to say that I hope you do more of this story. I can see that it could become a large one but a very very good one.

I would offer to Beta for you but as i do not and do not intend to write stories (im a reader not a writer!) I dont meet FF's criteria so I have added this to my favs and subscribed so that i will know if you expand it.

thanx for a enjoyable read and you picked out my fav characters.
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Xander is such a geek! can't wait for more!

5/5
Snarky Granger chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Great chapter. I love Xander and Faith. I live you do use the German language when they are there instead of improvising on it. His name of the manor is so him as Faith pointed out. ;) Update soon please.
Dupapier chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Hello,

A nice chapter from you but it's a little sad that you didn't translate the German sentences at the end so that everybody will be able to fully understand the chapter.