Reviews for Raven
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 37 . 5/19
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 5/19
i am confused here it says George is two month and Harry is One Month but Harry got pregnant a day before is birthday but Tom, Fred, George didn't get together until after Harry's birthday so how can George be a month longer than Harry

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
I love this story I'm glad remus is there for him and I bet he is ravens godfather never ever ever delete this book update lots and lots of chapters ooh severus and sirius together
Jissy2013 chapter 37 . 3/12
love it so cute _ :) omg 3
Lover of Reid chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
That was great. Everyone ended up having so many kids. Harry and Draco seemed to take the news that Connor had for them rather well. Was the comment that Draco made about him knowing that Seamus and Dean being more than friends? Because if it was I remember way back in one of the earlier chapters that Seamus and Dean admitted that they were together. But then again I might be wrong with whom Draco was talking about. I like how Harry revealed his news that he was pregnant again to everyone. I hope that you consider doing a sequel because if you do write one then I will definitely read it. But in the mean time I will definitely start rereading this story.
Lover of Reid chapter 36 . 11/5/2014
That was great. I like how Harry acted like a little kid on Christmas morning trying to wake up Sirius and Severus on the morning of the wedding. I also like how Harry wore white like the bride would. Both he and Draco sounded so handsome in their outfits. I love what Draco was blackmailing Blaise with, and then when Charlie found out he made Blaise blush with his comment of him showing it to him later. Charlie seemed to be a little nervous when he was telling everyone his and Blaise's news. Was the last sentence about Charlie and Blaise or Harry and Draco? I'm sad that the next chapter is the last chapter, but I will definitely be rereading this story once I finish it.
Lover of Reid chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
That was great. I can see Sirius hiring a stripper for Harry. I love Severus's reaction when Harry told him what Sirius did. I have a feeling that Sirius got into some trouble with Severus for what he did. I'm sad that there are only two more chapters left but I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
That was great. I love the names that Fred, George, and Tom chose for the twins, and I love the name that Draco and Harry chose for their son. It should be interesting to see who they all look more like. I can understand why Severus became so worried about Harry while Harry was in labor now that we have also learned about the brief scary ordeal that he and Sirius went through during Harry's birth. I'm curious to see what different renditions Adrian will call Lucius, Severus, Sirius, and Remus as he gets older. I can't wait to see what happens next. Just so you know the review for this chapter that was written by "Guest" was actually written by me. I didn't know that the site had logged me off, so I decided to post my review again.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
Lover of Reid chapter 33 . 10/21/2014
That was great. I feel bad for Draco, Tom, and Fred for having to experience Harry's and George's mood swings. I like how Sirius first laughed at Draco when he warned him about Harry's mood swings and then wished him luck. I can just picture everything that George and Harry got at their joint baby shower. The rattle that Harry got sounded really cool. I'm becoming even sadder that the story is almost over but I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
That was great. Harry truly does have some weird cravings. I don't know how Draco can watch him eat all that he was eating and not feel like being sick himself. I love the way that Draco proposed to Harry. It was so sweet. I bet it will be an extremely long time before either Draco or Harry will be able to erase the image of what Sirius and Snape were doing from their minds. I'm becoming sad that I'm getting close to the end of this story, but at the same time I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
That was great. I love the name that you chose for Harry's little brother. In this chapter you said that Lucius and Remus are Harry's Godparents. I thought that Tom was Harry's other Godfather. I like the idea of Harry and Draco being Samual's Godparents. I am really interested in finding out what kind of surprise that Draco is planning for Harry. If Draco and Fred aren't good at lying then it should be interesting to see if they can keep a secret from Harry and George. I'm sad that I am almost done with this story, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 30 . 10/6/2014
That was great. Just so you know you can't find out the gender of the baby until the person is five months along. But I love how Tom kept fainting at everything. You were so mean with the way that you ended the chapter. But now I am even more eager to find out what happens next, and what the gender of Harry's new sibling is.
Lover of Reid chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
That was great. Harry and Draco definitely received a lot of surprises in this chapter. I can understand Lucius acting as head of Slytherin while Severus is still pregnant, but I am confused about how Sirius is the temporary head of Gryffindor until Remus goes back to work. I was thinking that I read something in a previous chapter that said that Remus would act as head of Gryffindor for Sirius while he took care of the baby after Severus gave birth. That would make a little more sense since Sirius has been a professor for more than a year. I like the idea of Charlie being the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
That was great. So are you making the Sectumsempra spell one that all the students learn rather than it being a spell that Snape created? I mean that would be the only way that I can figure that Ron, Hermione, or Ginny would know about it. I am glad that both Harry and Fred turned out OK. I just have one question about their pregnancies. Wouldn't George and Harry both be two months along if Harry conceived the night before his birthday, and then Fred and Greg didn't meet Tom until the day after Harry's birthday. So if anything I would have thought that Harry would be the one to be two months along and maybe George only be a month long. Sorry, that was the only part that sort of confused me. I can't wait to see what happens next.
349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »