Reviews for Raven
Lover of Reid chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
That was great. I like how both Sirius and Lucius became impatient in waiting while Draco and Harry made up. My favorite part was the reasons why Severus and Lucius were mad at each other. I also like Draco's reaction to Lucius's question to Remus. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
That was great, as usual. I like how Harry wasted no time in yelling for Draco to come face him as well as how Draco hid behind his father. It was a really sweet chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
That was great. I like how Draco and Harry spent every single minute together. I can understand why Draco would want to go home the night before Harry's Birthday, and I can also understand why Harry would want him to stay. Draco really does do anything and everything that Harry asks. I don't think that Harry will be too happy to see that Draco left without waking him first though. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
That was great. I love Sirius' and Harry's reactions to the news. I also feel bad for Harry and Draco, and dealing with the impending fear that they might not be each other's mate. So were Harry and Draco just currently going through their fifth year and I just didn't realize it? I was just wondering that since Harry will apparently be turning 16 on his next birthday. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
That was great. I like the image of Harry laying with his head on Severus's knee and Severus running his fingers through Harry's hair. That was a sweet scene. Dumbledore seemed to have everything planned down to the last detail, or close to it. I like Tom's remark about being punished for something because they were going to send him off temporarily to Lucius's place. I'm a tiny bit confused about why Severus wasn't sure if his news was good or not, but then again at the same time I think that I can kind of understand. I think that the news is wonderful, and I can't wait to see everyone's reactions.
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
That was great. There was definitely a lot of traveling going on in this chapter. Leave it to Dumbledore to choose to hind Severus right under their noses, but just out of sight of the marauder's map. I like how Harry didn't do as Sirius told him to do and came into the shrieking shack anyway. At least now Dumbledore has officially been defeated. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
That was great. I just wanted to let you know that you said that Severus was going to take Harry to Diagon Alley in the beginning of the chapter, as well as when Harry explained to Tom why he was looking for Severus, but then after they checked the map you changed Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade. Harry seemed to take the unexpected news that both he and Sirius are part elf rather well. I hope that Severus isn't dead. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
That was great. I can just picture Lucius threatening bottley harm to Remus while he was in labor. I love how all the color drained from Remus' face when Draco told him about the threats. The baby's name is cute. It should be interesting to see which of two Rose looks like as she gets older. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
That was great. I'm a little confused about how Severus and Sirius could know where they needed to go with Harry's message. I mean the graveyard wasn't in Godric's Hollow, unless that is where you moved the graveyard to Godrics Hollow for the story. I actually like the idea of Tom being good rather than evil. I'm also glad that Cedric didn't die. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
That was great. I can just picture the look of shock on Harry's face at seeing Sirius as the DADA professor. I'm not sure if I've said this in previous reviews, but I like how Seamus and Dean are still friends with Harry even though he is now in Slytherin. I wish you could have done more with what happened in Goblet of Fire, such as the Yull Ball. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
That was great. I can just picture Draco laughing at Harry's blushing face whenever he was around Severus and Sirius. Dumbledore doesn't seem all too happy about the fact that Harry knows the truth about what he did to Sirius, and forced Harry to go through with the Dursley's. I like the idea that Harry was able to be resorted as Raven. And I like how Seamus stands up for Draco and Harry in the Great Hall. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
That was great. It looks like Harry's and Draco's plan worked a little too well. I like the idea of Draco coming and sitting with Harry at the Gryffindor table. And now that Severus and Sirius have fixed things between them I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
That was great. I like how Severus was helping Harry to get better at potions before they headed back to Hogwarts. You said that Severus was giving him extra tuition. Did you mean to say extra tutoring? I also like Harry and Draco concocted a plan to get Severus and Sirius together so that they can talk out their problem. I can just picture the twins talking to Harry and Draco the way that they did, and Draco having a look of confusion on his face as they talked. I'm glad that not all of the Weasley's only pretended to like Harry so as to get money from Dumbledore. I think my favorite part was Draco paling when Harry threatened to lock him up with Dumbledore for a day for saying that Charlie was cute. And lastly, I like how Neville, Seamus, and Dean are still standing by Harry.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
That was great. I can understand that Severus was upset but I can't believe that he would say what he did to Harry. I like how Lucius comforted Harry until he fell asleep. If only Remus could have been at the manor to hear what Severus had said to Harry and then have been able to go with angry Lucius to add in his disapproval. How long did Harry sleep exactly, for the rest of the day until the next morning? I'm only asking because it said that it was dark when Harry woke up, and then Severus mentioned that he said those things to him the other morning. I can just picture Draco holding Harry close to him while talking with him about how he felt after what happened as well as their short make out session. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
That was great. The pendent that Draco gave Harry sounded beautiful. I'm surprised that Severus and Sirius didn't try and talk with Harry after the party about what it was like to live with the Dursley's, especially since they vowed that they would ask him about it later on. I feel sorry for Severus for all that he had to go through after he lost both Sirius and Raven all those years ago. I can kind of understand his apparent hesitancy about having another child. I can't wait to see what happens next.
330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »