Reviews for Raven
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
That was great. I can understand that Severus was upset but I can't believe that he would say what he did to Harry. I like how Lucius comforted Harry until he fell asleep. If only Remus could have been at the manor to hear what Severus had said to Harry and then have been able to go with angry Lucius to add in his disapproval. How long did Harry sleep exactly, for the rest of the day until the next morning? I'm only asking because it said that it was dark when Harry woke up, and then Severus mentioned that he said those things to him the other morning. I can just picture Draco holding Harry close to him while talking with him about how he felt after what happened as well as their short make out session. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
That was great. The pendent that Draco gave Harry sounded beautiful. I'm surprised that Severus and Sirius didn't try and talk with Harry after the party about what it was like to live with the Dursley's, especially since they vowed that they would ask him about it later on. I feel sorry for Severus for all that he had to go through after he lost both Sirius and Raven all those years ago. I can kind of understand his apparent hesitancy about having another child. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
That was great. I can definitely see Sirius laughing at Lucius's and Remus's baby news. Draco seemed rather excited about the news after getting over the shock. With the way that Lucius was acting he seems more bipolar than schizophrenic. Harry really doesn't know how to be subtle with his statements, but I love Sirius's and Severus's reactions. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
That was great. I like the idea of Draco helping Harry learn to swim. I was about as shocked as Harry and everyone else that Lucius was dating Remus. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how everyone reacts to Lucius's and Remus's other bit of news.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
That was great. At least they all now know the truth about Dumbledore. Its still kind of hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of Dumbledore being the real bad guy, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
That was great. The photo of baby Harry with Sirius and Severus sounded so cute. I can't believe that Harry was able to convince Severus to go talk to Sirius. At least now Severus and Sirius can start to fix their relationship. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
That was great. With what Harry did with revealing Severus to be his dad and Draco his boyfriend, its too bad that we couldn't have seen Ron's and Hermione's reaction to it. I can just picture Draco sitting with Harry under the tree by the lake trying to help him stop crying. I like how both Severus and Draco made the comment about how Harry could have been a little more subtle. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
That was great. Short and sweet. Severus seems to be taking the news that Harry is dating Draco rather easily, but then again he is already a teenager so what can you do? I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
That was great. I was just as surprised as Snape when Harry said good morning to Draco. The way that Draco reacted to the news was funny but I like it. There is definitely something more than friendship between Harry and Draco. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That was great. It was definitely a very big twist to the story. So where exactly were Ron and Hermione during the incident in the Shrieking Shack? Or were they not with Harry? I can't wait to see what happens next.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Okay, Harry accepted that way too fast for me to actually believe it. What happened with Ron and Hermione? I thought they were there as well. They've got to be confused too.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Hahahahaha my puppy's name is Mopsy so it's hilarious to me. Also great story I like how it's not based on the books or movies besides the beginning of course but thAts also changed
deletethespammer chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Too much fluff and not enough plot
helena chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
How the fuck is Lucius pregnant?
Max chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I have an account too lazy to sign. This is by far my FAVORITE harry potter mpreg EVER. It's perfect .
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »