Reviews for Raven
Lover of Reid chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
That was great. So are you making the Sectumsempra spell one that all the students learn rather than it being a spell that Snape created? I mean that would be the only way that I can figure that Ron, Hermione, or Ginny would know about it. I am glad that both Harry and Fred turned out OK. I just have one question about their pregnancies. Wouldn't George and Harry both be two months along if Harry conceived the night before his birthday, and then Fred and Greg didn't meet Tom until the day after Harry's birthday. So if anything I would have thought that Harry would be the one to be two months along and maybe George only be a month long. Sorry, that was the only part that sort of confused me. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
That was great. I like the idea of Lucius helping Severus with his classes and Remus helping Sirius. It seems like Severus now knows how Harry felt when he and Draco walked in on Severus and Sirius while they were in the Room of Requirement. I also like the idea of the food fight that they all had. I wouldn't mind being a part of that. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
That was great. I like how Draco went through the floo first so that he could catch Harry when he came through. Harry must truly love Draco if he gave in so easily and let Draco use him as a life-size doll. I think my favorite part was Sirius chasing after Draco and Harry up the stairs. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 25 . 9/25/2014
That was great. I like how Harry had Draco invite Pansy and Blaise to come over and join their party. I also like how Fred and George had different reactions when Harry told Pansy and Blaise about them and Tom. And when it came to the game, I can just see all of them sitting around and playing truth or dare. You can learn a lot about people by playing that game. The ending was kind of sweet too. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
That was great. I like both the image of Draco and Harry asleep on the bed, and the image of Harry holding Rose with Draco next to him. With how well Harry apparently is with Rose, he shouldn't have any problems with his younger brother or sister. Its interesting that both Fred and George are Tom's mates. I guess its because they are identical twins? I also like how they also invited both Bill and Charlie. Its like they have created their own family with Harry. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
That was great. I like how both Sirius and Lucius became impatient in waiting while Draco and Harry made up. My favorite part was the reasons why Severus and Lucius were mad at each other. I also like Draco's reaction to Lucius's question to Remus. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
That was great, as usual. I like how Harry wasted no time in yelling for Draco to come face him as well as how Draco hid behind his father. It was a really sweet chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
That was great. I like how Draco and Harry spent every single minute together. I can understand why Draco would want to go home the night before Harry's Birthday, and I can also understand why Harry would want him to stay. Draco really does do anything and everything that Harry asks. I don't think that Harry will be too happy to see that Draco left without waking him first though. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
That was great. I love Sirius' and Harry's reactions to the news. I also feel bad for Harry and Draco, and dealing with the impending fear that they might not be each other's mate. So were Harry and Draco just currently going through their fifth year and I just didn't realize it? I was just wondering that since Harry will apparently be turning 16 on his next birthday. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
That was great. I like the image of Harry laying with his head on Severus's knee and Severus running his fingers through Harry's hair. That was a sweet scene. Dumbledore seemed to have everything planned down to the last detail, or close to it. I like Tom's remark about being punished for something because they were going to send him off temporarily to Lucius's place. I'm a tiny bit confused about why Severus wasn't sure if his news was good or not, but then again at the same time I think that I can kind of understand. I think that the news is wonderful, and I can't wait to see everyone's reactions.
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
That was great. There was definitely a lot of traveling going on in this chapter. Leave it to Dumbledore to choose to hind Severus right under their noses, but just out of sight of the marauder's map. I like how Harry didn't do as Sirius told him to do and came into the shrieking shack anyway. At least now Dumbledore has officially been defeated. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
That was great. I just wanted to let you know that you said that Severus was going to take Harry to Diagon Alley in the beginning of the chapter, as well as when Harry explained to Tom why he was looking for Severus, but then after they checked the map you changed Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade. Harry seemed to take the unexpected news that both he and Sirius are part elf rather well. I hope that Severus isn't dead. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
That was great. I can just picture Lucius threatening bottley harm to Remus while he was in labor. I love how all the color drained from Remus' face when Draco told him about the threats. The baby's name is cute. It should be interesting to see which of two Rose looks like as she gets older. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
That was great. I'm a little confused about how Severus and Sirius could know where they needed to go with Harry's message. I mean the graveyard wasn't in Godric's Hollow, unless that is where you moved the graveyard to Godrics Hollow for the story. I actually like the idea of Tom being good rather than evil. I'm also glad that Cedric didn't die. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
That was great. I can just picture the look of shock on Harry's face at seeing Sirius as the DADA professor. I'm not sure if I've said this in previous reviews, but I like how Seamus and Dean are still friends with Harry even though he is now in Slytherin. I wish you could have done more with what happened in Goblet of Fire, such as the Yull Ball. I can't wait to see what happens next.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »