Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/21
Nice piece on Mercedes.
whoufflescribe chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was very beautiful and more than a little angsty. I liked it, especially the ending.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow just wow. very powerful stuff. i hate you for it but so GOOD!
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I totally understand where Cedes is coming from. I felt the same way all through high school.
Greytune chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think Kurt didn't choose Mercedes as her beard because

1) She wouldn't but up with sh*t like that when she KNOWS he's gay

2) She's too important to him for him to use her, because somewhere deep inside he knew this wouldn't hold forever. Besides, I don't think he exactly planned on having a beard (as Kurt's expression showed when Brittany approached him, like a 'how the h*ll does she even buy this?') and he just figured 'why not' once Brittany came along.

Still, those were very nice observations from Mercedes, and sounds completly IC of her. Nice going, it's hard to find reflection pieces as good as this one.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
SAAAAD...(

I don't think Mercedes is over Kurt either. Did you see the way she looked at him in the Madonna episode after they performed Four Minutes? Definitely not over him.

Cute story! I admit I would like Kurt's venture to be Mercedes as well, but I think they are so close as friends that it would have been awkward as hell.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Waouh.

Beautifully written, sad and sweet.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awww! This was sooo good! Poor Cedes! I feel so sorry for her D:
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really think that if Kurt were straight, he and Mercedes would be perfect for each other.

"Hit her with various fruits and meats!" I was thinking 'I know this quote, where did I hear it?' Then I remembered 'Anya! Olaf, the troll!' A Buffy quote in a Glee fanfiction. You've made my day.
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh gosh. This made my heart ache a little.

Amber Riley is so beautiful. And she knows it, too!

But her character is definitely self-conscious. She has to deal with a lot of crap about her looks.

I always wondered why Kurt didn't pick Mercedes as his beard in Laryingitis, but I sincerely hope it wasn't because Mercedes wasn't HIS TYPE.

Ugh. I really really couldn't stand it if Kurt had any romantic inclinations toward Quinn, drunk or not.

Great fill for a great prompt. :)

~Missa
Rinzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I want to leave a review because it's mean not to, but I can't think of what to say. Erm, poor Mercedes. She's too awesome for such sadness.
Imaginative x3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this story, this is one of my favorite one shots. This is an interesting prompt that you have found. You did a great job writing this!
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'm officially in love with Quinn/Kurt

That's your fault, by the way.

This was just too awesome not to fall in love with!
xokittyiunox chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great story. I think every girl can relate to NOT being the 'little skinny blonde one'. Great job on showing that.