Reviews for Should Old Acquaintances Be Forgot
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/21
Hahaha!

Perfect
Jade chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I really like Sams spider senses in this. Feeling sorry for them both though Tad is an asshole
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oho, this is Great !

I kinda Love plot like this ! xD

And the last scene was just too Lovely !

Totally Awesome !
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I love that you created a friend from their past. Great suspense and build up of the tension. Loved the humor at the end too. :-)
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Great story. I love the way you really capture the early years. You have an amazing ability to take me right back to the first few seasons with the voices of the boys.
thanks,
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Well that was an unexpected turn of events. I was excited to see an old friend of theirs, someone with whom they could relate life on the road. But as you got into the story and began describing things, something seemed more and more off. Nothing that made me immediately suspicious of what had actually gone down, but it seemed strange the way he hadn't reasoned with his wife about the ghost situation and had completely put-down his dad's hunting even while asking Sam and Dean to do the same. It was subtle, but definitely there by the time you pulled out the big reveal.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really, really enjoyed this story :D

This though:

He peered up at Dean with a frown. "Dude, I had him."

"Dude, he had a shovel," Dean called back. Not to mention there was the whole protective big-brother thing. "Deal with it."

Had to be my favorite part of the whole thing; typical Dean. :P :D

Great story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great story.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Nice twist with Tad. I wasn't expecting that.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
And yet again I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Keep up the excellent work! :D
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! ...I totally agree with , liked the twist, but also that Dean was able to kick back for a little while and just have a beer with 'an old friend'. Can't understand what Shire cat was talking about, but thankfully, I don't have to :)

Anyway, as always I LOVED the ending with some brotherly banter and competition between them:

Dean blinked, scrambling to cover up the stab of pain at the reminder, and knowing Sam knew anyway. [...]

"But still," Sam pressed, his face all Oprah, "you shouldn't have had to do that."

"Yeah, well." Dean passed it off with the hitch of a shoulder. "He wasn't coming after you to pat you on the back, Sam. It's not like he left me any choice—I've got a lot more old friends than I do little brothers."

Sam gave him a look of pleased surprise—like this was news to him, the big genius?—before switching smoothly to mock innocence. "You do?"

So Dean kicked him—lovingly—in the leg.

Thanks for sharing! Best, Daniela
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Amazing DD

I really loved it I don't know what to say ehehe

Congratulations ~

See ya next, for sure!

Rosetta
Shire cat chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Good syntax and structure as always, strong character voice. I have a qualm though-you seem to have a common plot device of the ghost just telling them who committed the murder. In Supernatural, ghosts rarely have any kind of true sentience and they can't really communicate well(remember "Ashland"?). I'm also not big on the 'Sam is useless and Dean saves him from his own incompetence' thing but I'm kind of used to seeing it in fanfic by now.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I've mentioned it before, but will again, it is so nice to visit the brothers in the first season.

I had to smile when I read this line about the brothers, 'With that weird telepathy they had, untouched even by years apart.'

Of course any motel scene that includes Dean sharpening his knife as the brothers discuss a case is perfect.

I like how Dean covered Sam while he slept and also made sure his brother had enough to eat. I also like how Dean didn't talk about Jessica with Tad. It was nice how you showed Dean researching the hunt and not just Sam. Not many writers remember that Dean is smart too.

I like this line describing Dean, the worried big brother, '...the attack on Sam had sobered him, bringing out the pure hunter Sam knew he could be.'

Interesting twist in your story, Tad murdered his wife. I wondered what Tad was hiding and if it involved his wife.

I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I so love the brother thing.

"So Dean kicked him—lovingly—in the leg.

Awesome! :D

Tad apparently was only the tiniest smidge like Sam in his desire for 'normal'; more crazy than he thought his father was. :(

Too bad the guy had to go and kill his wife; but if she hadn't haunted him and made him to call in our boys, he'd have gotten away with it. Very sad. Glad she was satisfied with the way they handled the situation. :)

Really enjoyed it. :)