Reviews for Do Not Pass Go: Do Not Collect 200 Dollars!
Jinzle chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
This was a very nice story. It kept me giggling til the end. Reminded me of when we played monopoly as a child w/o the trash talk. Excellent piece!
konarciq chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Ha ha ha ha! Egg salad! That was hilarious! Some sort of code for something else, I suppose?

I loved the story, really good. Well done!
Bits And Pieces chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
ROTFL Perfect ending! Poor Carter and Newkirk; left to clean up the mess by themselves. I actually like Newkirk's 'Britishisms'. LOL And I see Hogan likes redheads. ;) Terrific story! Very funny; I enjoyed it so much! I hope you'll be able to share another story with us soon.
ColHogan chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Egg salad? All this craziness and anxiety over a recipe for egg salad? Sheesh! This was a well-written, funny story. I agree with the reviewer who suggested writing a sequel. This story was great!
waikiki23 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Your story was awesome! Do a sequel please?
Tuttle4077 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Meh, Canadians just go down the middle with "pencil crayons".

Anywho, looks like this is going to be a funny one. I wouldn't want to play Monopoly with Newkirk though- he'd probably steal 500's from the bank!
Deana chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
A RECIPE! All that for a recipe! ROTFLOLOLOL!

What a cute, hilarious story! LOLOL
Marie1964 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Very funny! I loved the exchange between Newkirk and Carter, and the last line by Hogan was priceless!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
You're bad. :D That was funny. Just like Monty Python's joke that kills.
Linorea chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
The monopoly game is really realistic. At the beginning we enjoy it and after two hours we just want to throw away the board...
waikiki23 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I am totally loving your story! It is getting funnier each chapter! Please, please update soon!
Deana chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
ROTFLOL! They played Monopoly all that time for nothing! Hysterical! LOL
Kirarakim chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Ha Ha so does that mean they played Monopoly for nothing? Well it sure was a lot of fun. :)

LOL at Hogan saying they would look stupid if they asked for help.
Linda G chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
"Not yet," Hogan replied in an exasperated tone. "We'll look stupid."

HAHAHAHAHA!
Marie1964 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Loved the mess that the men made, but glad that they finally found something of interest.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »