Reviews for Yes, Sir
yaoisthegame chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Grimm's such a beast...in bed... LOLs... Wow, you just gave me a massive nosebleed... Hot,hot,hot...
RawrJChan chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Haha shmexyy storyyyy thanks X))))
ur a good writer )
RawrJChan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
8DDD that was freakin hotttttt
especially that part wher Ichi was sucking under the table ;))
Nanami Yokimoto chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
O my gosh! Thanks you so much for this story this is like one of ur best ones yet(I love all if ur stories though ;) ur such an amazing writer please write more of these stories, grimmichi is my fav pairing! :D
simple.shawn chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Damn it :( his story looked pretty good. WHY does Ichi have to be a cross dressing prostitute? By Jesus, at least let him keep some kind of masculinity. I tried reading it, but couldn't get passed the first paragraph...it seems well written, but I don't think I want to continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Soooooooo gooooooood!

omg ur story made my pussy sooooo wet! I think i came at least 4 times.

Ooooohhhh god! im still breathless from cumming so much and im soaked thru my jeans

it was so so hot i luved it!
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love the story
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Ooh Grimm is kinda kinky lol. Well I guess Ichigo is more so hahaha
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Lol yeah mission was definitely a success -giggles-
That was hilarious when Di Roy caught them hahaha
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Well then that was certainly a steamy chapter!
InstantNosebleed chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
No Shuuhei, everything is not fine, you need to join them On a less weird note, I know you're done with writing this but I'll still throw some constructive criticism at you anyway. When you're writing an especially long sentence don't be afraid to toss in a few well placed commas, or even start a new sentence. Did love your take on a 'needy' Ichigo, but maybe when you write yaoi in the future you'll consider little details. Cause when Ichigo got into it he almost sounded like an over-sensitive girl, (the word mewl got to me, reminded me of kittens _ which is sorta weird during a sex scene.) Cough. I just like ukes to be more in the center of the masculine/ feminine thing, but hey it's your writing and I respect that.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Babe. . . you're a beast. No joke. You really have done a splendid job. I. . . I can't believe I'm excited about a fantasy. I mean hell does that make me a big freak lol. I'll never look at my co-workers the same again since I work in the police department too. I'll be starin' at them thinkin' "what the fuck ya'll doin' on yer off time"

Babe fabulous job and I say this truthfully because its hard as hell to impress me. Brava babyakes. Brava indeed. Definitely worth coming back to reread again and again and again. . .

BTW way YAYYYY I'M NUMBER 100 _
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my damn babycakes lol. This is something you've fantasized about? You naughty, filthy lil savage lol. My nose is burning up with all the blood I just looss reading this. Sexy is NOT THE WORD babe. Oh no, It'd damn near criminal to just label this sexy. You need something like hotly raunchy or smutty deliciousness. Something of that made up degree, because babe, this was off the charts hot. I'm definitly moving on to the next chapter.

BTW I think its pretty cool how you sort of fixed it so that Ichigo wouldn't have to sell himself too low in the game. With Grimmjow helping to pay his expenses in exchange for sex services, its a good deal for both of 'em. And Grimmjow in uniform? Holy hell. . . that's sexy lol.
GrimmIchiShiro-fan chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Sooooooo SEXY! ILU so MUCH fer makin' this story! huggles yuh tightly X3
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
that was HOT! I love this pairing!