Reviews for Code Avatar: Lelouch and the Airbender
Republic Che chapter 40 . 10/14/2016
This is a cool fic!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/25/2016
I would never want Lelouch as a friend. One of my biggest fears is betrayal, and I hate those with little loyalty to thrones that trust them. I only like how smart, cute, and powerful Lelouch is. That is pretty much it. If I was in this, I would end up trying to kill Lelouch on the spot. Granted, that would probably just get me killed, but I would still do it.
geoffrey.hogue chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Any Knightmare Frames that will be used. The Guren Mk. II maybe with the Radiation Claw? Hell if Zero could be his usual self with his gear and I was him, I would just use the F.L.E.I.J.A. on the Fire Nation.
geoffrey.hogue chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I'd love to see the groups reaction to the Geass
ayame028 chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
This is the mystery that can never be solved :)
Lelouch looked over to her as she leaned back with the box of Pizza Hut Pizza. "Where the Heck do you keep getting that God forsaken Pizza?" asked Lelouch, throwing a hand onto his where his forehead would be on the mask out of bewilderment and irritation.

Anyways... back to the story still a great read. Marvelous job as always
I have the same question as C.C. who will he betray at the end of it all ;)
MysticXHope chapter 40 . 11/24/2012
Noooooo! This is so great! You have to continue! When are you gonna update again!?
I am loving this story!
Code-C.C chapter 40 . 12/28/2011
We neeed more episodes ... i will check everyday if it necesary
Code-C.C chapter 28 . 12/28/2011
Why Shirley Why?
Code-C.C chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Pretty nice combination of Animes and Plots
avatoa chapter 30 . 8/10/2011
I don't think they should have left yet.
avatoa chapter 27 . 8/10/2011
Dammit! Why does Shirley have to die when she was just brought back? What was the point of even bringing her back?
avatoa chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
Aw, dammit. Not looking forward to the next chapter.
avatoa chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
Did you have to say that?
avatoa chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
Ooo, burn on Katara.
avatoa chapter 23 . 8/10/2011
Things just keep moving along, don't they?