Reviews for Tooth and Claw
Akuma no Amy chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I really like this idea of the twins transformations. Really cool! Neat idea. Them and Ron together are great too. They just work so well as brothers :)
Great story!
ShyKino chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I adore this story. I just... no words. 3
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
"It's your nature, don't worry about it."- Ron

"My nature? you think it's my nature to attack you?" - Fred

Heartbreaking but so adorable at the same time. I wish there was more Ron and Fred (pre dh) stories. Good job. Humorous and angsty at the same time
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
There is so much to love about this story, from the little bits of humor and the twins' creative travel arrangements and Charlie's appearance. What really stands out here is the complex relationship Ron has with the twins, especially Fred. That conversation Fleur has with Fred is absolutely perfect. I have to say that last line felt a lot like a punch in the gut though.
mamita chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hello, I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so tender and shy, he's the one that gives some laughter to the movies lol, he and the antics of Ron and Harry, and others, although I prefer to see Ronnie with one of his brothers kids, I love those relationships, especially because Ronnie is uke I love, I love, I like to see Ronnie sick and others who care about all his brothers (love. .) but I like seeing the edge of death, poor thing, does not deserve it, I love to see more of one of his brothers Ronnie (weasleycest slash) hehe, we generally prefer the slash, it is unfortunate that whenever happens something any child or child / a must be false or for attention, and it is not, even so is so, hopefully make more fics Ron, thanks and kisses.
pollo chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Damn...when I read this, I forgot that Fred died. And now I'm crying all over again...Just like the first time. TmT
Poppy P chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was so awesome I'm not even sure where to begin. Of course the timeline was s bit off but the story was so good it didn't seem to matter. I loved the going back and forth between the 2 stories. Also their animal forms were perfect. Very much in line w/ their characters. I really liked what Fleur said about George being the blunt edge of the knife, so true & a perfect description. The ending was heartbreaking of course. Well done; I'll definitely have to check out your other work.
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
tears, sniff, omg that is so sad. I love Fred & George.
jk-salmeier chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love Fred and George and you write them so well (especially the "Utter Git" chapter in "Git Defined"). I especially loved this fic, and the way in which they devised a plan to protect one another, and also how they care for one another when they are in their alternative states. (I had to ask my hubby about "Ladyhawke" as I forgot about that film. But once I remembered Matthew Brodrick was in it, I was back on track).

I really like how different Fred and George are in this fic especially where their relationship with Ron is concerned. You are so good at writing the brother stuff kinda makes me hate the fact that I'm an only child.
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my Merlin. That was so completely amazing. I love the way you portrayed their relationship so perfectly. And the funny banter between the brothers tossed in was excellent. I never thought of Fred as being sort of emotionally distant and awkward like that, but it worked really well for the story. Awesome job.
MadCatta chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh, that was really good and really sad! Very inventive too, and lovin' the Weasley's banter along the way... Simply marvellous. But awfully sad last line... :'( Freddie...

Cait x
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was sweet, beautifully written with an engaging storyline. Well done.
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This story is genius ;)

I actually loved it - I love how the brothers act together, and I liked how you added in the bit where Ron was crying at Bills and then Fred said "Stop snivelling, Ronnie. You're making me want to do something out of character.". Laughed like an idiot at this I'm afraid. In fact, I laughed at that whole conversation -

Bill looked at Fred with a reproachful sigh.

"That was me being touchy-feely and sensitive," Fred explained.

"I know," Bill said, rubbing his face, wearily, "that's why I'm not slapping you around the back of the head."

Your'e brilliant at adding in humour in an otherwise serious scene. Well done :)

Overall, I cant fault it - great job on this fic!

Btw, it doesn't accept anonymous reviews, so I'd change it so that more people review. I was originally going to just to leave an anonymous review, 'cos I was too lazy to sign in, but the sheer awesomeness of the story made me take the time to log in ;)
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh my goodness this was so sweet. Great job it was amazing. Dog!Fred is my faveorite! I love how u portray the twins and Ron. Great work.
iTurtle chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
A very good story. I love the brotherly relationship between the twins and Ron. The last line was very clever and I was close to tears :) However, always check grammar and spellig as I noticed a few mistakes there.