Reviews for Abandoning One's Manhood
Maltrazz chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
This is great! I am glad to see a story that takes their relationship at a believable pace. I would love to see this continued.

Hoping for more,

Maltrazz
KitsuneLord chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Think there is any chance of another author picking this up if he doesn't want to continue it?
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Great read but I wished you continued it
Princess Asuna chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
great start just wondering though why ya havent updated in a while please continue on with this story or else i will sic kodachi on you lol
j4 n3 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
sigh another one that wont be finished, but whats here so far is good
The Sleeping Creature chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
haha, hilarious story. v. original idea- it's a drag that you probably aren't going to finish this, yes? Great story anyways.
Tatsukai chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Wow! This was just the kind of story I was looking for. _ I really, really, really like this fanfic. Even though it's general, I think it should be under humor too. My favorite part so far is "'...besides, he's half guy.' 'I'm all guy!' 'But only half the time...'" It made me laugh so hard...

*looks at last updated date* If you could continue writing it...
Deepdream chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Dear author,

it's time for me to urge you to update soon. You know, many of you authors commit one great error. You write and write and write. And someday you write a story which sparks the readers interest. Now, instead of doing your goddamn duty and continue writing you grow tired of your story and simply stop writing.

But who told you to stop? Were you not the one who started this story? Were you not the one who wrote it? Were you not the one who encaptured our interest? And now you're letting us down like hot potatoes? Come on! You cannot do that!

In fact, you have to continue writing. Thus I wish to set eyes on chapter 6 as soon as possible. Because some stories are just to good to end that way! Some stories deserve to have an end. A real one.

Deepdream
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
please update soon
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
XD Continue soon! I like this story.
Lovova chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Cute story, well written, cant wait for an update!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
ay-A! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! WHY WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED ?DO YOU ENJOY TOURTURING ME? i do love this story though. . . i hope you'll update again soon. . . .
amekan chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
okay. I know it's been a while but i had to drop you a line to tell you to UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! Thank you, that is all.
Isabella Rossellini chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Hey, this is really good. Please update next chapter.
Zero of the Black Knights chapter 5 . 4/24/2006