Reviews for Promise to Keep
agedashi chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Aw. ;_;

I adore Pharos and feMC's friendship. So sweet.
DimensionSlip chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I'm usually more eloquent than this, but you can have all my feels. ALL OF THEM (at least for the next few minutes).

This isn't my OTP, but you wrote it so well, I can't help but ship it a little again. XD

I loved the follow-up you made to the first chapter, and that little nudge towards Theo's feelings as well. The way you worked the ending into the story (i.e. your theory about Nyx) was brilliant, especially with its nod to canon.

And those last few sentences... I think I'm about to start bawling again. All I have to say, wonderful choice of words.

Overall, excellent work. c: Keep it up!
Minapples chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This was such a heart warming story that i have read. It just made me cry so much. I was so happy for Aki and Mina but then in the game they dont have that...Man sucks that they dont :/ THEY SHOULD. BUT NOOOOO. Gawd. xD But anyways. This really got me hard. Even when Ryoji let her go even after 10 years. He must be taking it hard. But as long as if she is happy he is, right? But it really was super sweet when he asked to marry her but, she wasnt there to accept the ring..which kinda sucks since she wasnt there...But meh. I just loved this. You should make more of these stories of Aki and Mina~3
Isadora Li chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Baaaaaaaaaaaeee so sweet!

That's how it should be ;( thanks for that, it really consoled my poor heart
Xaika chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
it was sooooo sweeeet! but i kinda hate the part where Hamuko is "dead"... BUT I give u 5 stars for the story!
blazblue-domo chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE! GREAT WORK
Whiteheaven chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
This made me cry ;_; You wrote it really beautifully. I'm expecting next chapters!
Azurerin chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Ugh, I keep on crying even though it's supposed to be happy in the end, especially because of Pharos though...

Whew, thank you for making them meet each other again, even though it took them ten years of waiting, I haven't played P3P, since I don't have a PSP, but I know some things and differences if we're using the female prontagonist, and by reading this, you've successfully made me crave for PSP even more... I also liked this pairing, and I've planned that if I ever got my hands on PSP and play this game, I'll go for Akihiko!

By the way, is there going to be a chapter 3? I hope you create one though, but I know you've got your hands full of other stories too, so I'll leave it up to you. Good luck!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
My goodness, I think I'm getting too sentimental nowadays. Reading your stories too often might not be good for me, as I tend to cry because of them, but still, I always enjoy your stories... First the Downward Spiral, and now this, these two stories made my tears drop heavily. But as I always said, you're awesome in writing stories, they got emotions in them. I really hoped that I can write like that too one day...

well, on to the next chapter!
Omegaprime02 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I will say this is an akward story for me, the first chapter was heart warming, but the second was amazing, I haven't read something that made me cry like this in many a year. You have a talent that is profound in ways that I can't even begin to describe.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.
pchan chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
awwww...jeez it's making me teary eyed. very nice indeed! yeah i second that with atlus. they make it so depressing but i think its worth it because it shows they can connect with the gamer and not just a regular dull rpg. i give this a megidolaon score of 9999!
jory014 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
OMG that was really really really really really sweet! crap XD I wish there was something more to this XD I would definitely be looking forward for that if ever ))

anyways nice! I like the you write it really XD
1-800-Dante chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This made me cry! I love the emotion you poured into it.

I got the Akihiko NG ending and it me cry! Darn you ATLUS!

Beautifully written. (sniffs) No if you don't mind, I gonna cry my eyes out watching the NG ending..again.
Liza Taylor chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
This is beautiful! The emotions were wonderfully played in this chapter. Great job. Is there a third chapter coming out to get Akihiko's reaction or is this it?
Thegoldenlock chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Woah this was cool but also very sad.

Poor theo!

Ill keepn an eye open for the next chapter, I want to know how Akihiko and the others react!