Reviews for BTD vs TMM
sakuuya chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Yeah, old fic is old. I'm reviewing as part of an effort to review every TMM horror story. Seriously.

I'm sorry to say that I totally agree with jasonc65. The way this is formatted, as long run-on sentences in big clumpy paragraphs makes this deeply unpleasant to read. I have no familiarity with Bloons Tower Defense (jasonc65 is also correct in asserting that you should put the long form of the names in your title), but I doubt that this would have been funny even so.
jasonc65 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Sorry, but your grammar sucks and makes the story a pain to read. Please read your own work before you post. If it is torture to read it to yourself, you know that for the newbie reader of your thoughts, it is definitely much worse.

And as for B.O., he wouldn't be freaking out about the balloons. He'd be trying to make peace with the monkeys, and I'm pretty sure he'd remind us that we're primates too.
addimison2 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
woah. bug number.
addimison2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
lol. :D Nice story. I'm glad Ambercatlucky2 recommended this story.
addimison2 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Haha. Randomness.
addimison2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lol. I like it. It's random, hilarious, and awesome!
IdiotFromOsaka chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
That was the most random story I have ever read... That is not a bad thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
It would be more eye catching if you have the story title in 'long form'. That is Bloons Tower Defense vs Tokyo Mew Mew. Your readers need some background knowledge about both games before they'd find it interesting to read on. Anyways, your story was filled with fun and lively elements. Keep it on.
Ambercatlucky2 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Funny please write more!
Ambercatlucky2 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
nice!
Ambercatlucky2 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
funny i love it!
Ambercatlucky2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
funny! but where's the pic?