Reviews for all I ever knew of love
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I absolutely loved this. I know there is a short follow up, but I wish that you would write a full length. I love them together and as goofy as Spencer can be, I love the way he steps up for Sam and the baby. They are still in character, but more grown up. :)
EllaCollinsDash chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Super cute! There was a perfect amount of angst ;)
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful! Very sweet.
SquishyCool chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, I really loved this! It's magnificent. So heartfelt and still so Sam-esque. For some reason, it's just really believable. You kept them both so in character and I love your writing style. Definitely one of the best Spam fics I've ever read!
glisana2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Theres gonna be more right? i love it.
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This story is beautiful. I love this cycle of pride and shame between the two of them and how spectacularly they come together. How Sam has to make sarcastic jibes at everything to deflect blame and excuses away from anything that might be Spencer.

Made my heart ache in amazing ways from a number of different angles.

Good job... I'm gonna read the sequel now but I just wanted to stop and comment here because it was so damn good.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is just... this is just absolutely gorgeous like I can't even. There are tears in my eyes, just a few of them, because that ending was just absolutely fabulous and... I just can't.

This review sucks SO MUCH but it's just that this story is so wonderful. I've been looking for some good Sam/Spencer for FOREVER and when I stumbled upon this it was just like l;aksjdfl;ksdafj amazing.

Your writing is flawless and that bit about them freaking out when Cass yawns is just so funny. I love this, and I love what you did to Sam.

Fabulous job.
Alfabet00789 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yes:) It will work out just fine:) Lovely story with just the right amount of angst and motherly love:)
nakala chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
it was quick but i really liked it
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i love it it is really beutiful and sweet very good work
Benevolent Destruction chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
After reading this testament to love, I couldn't NOT review. This was simply beautiful. This isn't the first of your works I have read, but it is the first I've reviewed.

...Sorry! '

You make me love Spam to the nth degree. The emotion, the anticipation-exquisite! All I Ever Knew of Love is a masterpiece worth much more than (now) six reviews.

Just sayin'

Benevolence
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So sweet, while still keeping Sam completely in character. (Blaming her feelings on things other than Spencer? Hilarious.)
FlysWithNoWings chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This-I love.

I can deffinitely see Spencer feeling that he's reponsible for Sam's screwy life and regretting that he didn't do anything to prevent certain things that happened.

And I absolutely love the fact that Spencer is kind of her conscience in the aspect that the looks he shoots her are the only thing that makes her feel guilty.

Spencer with the baby drama (house proofing, crib set up, and of course the baby herself) made me smile. I can see how much having a baby in any aspect would appeal to him so much. It makes this story seem more realistic because the baby isn't Spencer's and he still has the heart to care for her as if she were.

(The undertones of Spam were delightful. *Imagines proposal and happy family wedding that occur not too far in the future*)

Keep writing these awesome fics please and thank you!

Liv
freelux chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
oh my god, this was amazing.

seriously, dear. you write spencer and sam so very perfectly, and i'll be bold as to say you're one of the best spam writers on here. you should get a freaking award. i don't even know how to describe this piece, but it was so very lovely and you finished off with a nice bow. uhm. so yes. write more and more and more and don't ever quit, or else. -threatens with pitchfork- :3

also, your authors note made me giggle.
EverSmilingMaze chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Ugh, every time I read a story you've written I think "surely she can't top this" and then ya DO. Come on, this is spot-on. I'm reading it and thinking "Oh, duh! Of course that's how it would be!" cause I'm pretty sure you have absorbed the brains and hearts of both Sam and Spencer into your own and thus understand them implicitly.